Darrin L. Drader
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Darrin L. Drader
Darrin Drader has been an avid fan of fantasy and science fiction since grade school. As a bored sixteen-year-old, while sitting in an English class one day, he decided he was going to be a writer when he grew up. Unlike other fanciful notions that had come and gone, this one stuck. He has worked on Dungeons and Dragons books for Wizards of the Coast, and currently has around fiftypublished credits that include roleplaying books, articles, short stories, and fiction. He also worked as a Narrative Designer on a AAA video game title. Currently, his day job is outside of the creative field but is part of the military-industrial complex.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Darrin L. Drader
This first fiction collection from Monumental Works Group features seventeen tales of bright foreboding and dark wonder, shaped by nine authors on the leading edge of the next wave of fantasy and speculative fiction. From visions of the present day twisted through a mirror's edge of evil and uncertainty, to the far-flung reaches of epic-fantasy realms that live worlds away from our own, Dreams in Shadow offers up a wealth of innovative tales and exhilarating excerpts to challenge the imagination.
- JUAN AND NOLI'QUANAVA -- Uri Kurlianchik
- THE SHAMAN'S TALE -- Colin McComb
- CHEATING THE SECOND HAND -- Clinton J. Boomer
- SERVANTS OF THE TITAN -- Darrin Drader
- SOUL AUCTION -- Daniel Rider
- A SPACE BETWEEN -- Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- MANY DOORS -- Torah Cottrill
- CITY OF ROGUES: NIGHT OF THE DUEL -- Ty Johnston
- KILROY IS HERE -- Clinton J. Boomer
- A DEMON IN THE DETAILS -- Darren W. Pearce
- BENEATH A PERSIAN SUN -- Ty Johnston
- LAST STAND AT CHIMNEY ROCK -- Darrin Drader
- A NICE GIRL IN SODOM -- Uri Kurlianchik
- SPIRIT CATCHER -- Daniel Rider
- STORMHAND -- Darren W. Pearce
- WOLFGANG: GLITTER, ASPHALT & SCARS -- Clinton J. Boomer
- THE TWILIGHT CHILD -- Scott Fitzgerald Gray
Meanwhile Nalgaar, Half-Elven, an outsider in the city, finds himself a fugitive after he's spotted breaking into the Duke of Veneranda's keep and stealing a powerful magic item. Wishing to do nothing other than lay low, he reluctantly succumbs to his more noble instincts and decides to help Antilos.
Tanryn, a flame-haired priestess of Aheryll, finds evidence that throws her beliefs into question, and she undertakes a quest to know the truth of the ancient gods. But will her discoveries unleash secrets from the past and break her friendship with Nalgaar and Antilos?
Entangled in affairs that lead to unexpected heroism and profound loss, they go full circle and return to Ansti, their personal paths leading in divergent directions. All is not well in their home city. A dire threat lurking just beneath the surface threatens everything they hold dear, and it’s up to them to try and expose it.
- A homeless boy struggles to silence the voices in his head and master his burgeoning mental powers
- After bonding with a plant companion in the swamp, a naive mage finds wisdom and acceptance
- Trapped on a magic-scarred world, the descendants of a crashed mech carrier learn to live without technology
- A secret order of knights face overwhelming odds to stop a powerful being from the future
- On a world obsessed with magic, a stranded mech pilot turned private eye is hired to crack a murder case implicating technology
- A ragtag band of opportunists race to find a world-shattering weapon before their enemies do
- The truth about a missing child lies in a treacherous forest harboring lethal ancient technology
- A sentient train and its crew uncover a secret that threatens everything they hold dear
The Cosmoverse is a place where one seemingly insignificant person can change everything--not merely in one city or on one world, but perhaps even across the dimensions.
Over 400 pages (7 novellas and 1 novelette) set within Bob Whitely's vast Cosmoverse universe. Illustrations accompany each story. Published by Cosmoverse Publishing, an imprint of QT Games LLC.
The Awakened II brings together seventeen amazing authors to tell their stories of triumph, failure, fear, and acceptance. Enjoy new stories with the heroes and villains from Book I. Meet entirely new characters as interesting and dynamic as the rest. Return to the world of Grimaton and watch as its remarkable history continues to grow. When the moons cross, anything can happen.
Featuring the works of:
Clinton J. Boomer, Richard Lee Byers, Torah Cottrill, Erik Scott de Bie, Darrin Drader, Kevin Glusing, Hal Greenberg, Ed Greenwood, Doug Herring, Rosemary Jones, Jaleigh Johnson, Ty Johnston, Kevin Kulp, Darren Pearce, Rick Redman, Ken Shannon, and Rai Smith
From an arena of death to a city of murderous machines, Naomi’s adventure takes her across the Pacific Northwest on a tour of the post-apocalyptic nightmare. She won’t be alone on her trek, but trust is a hard currency to come by in this place and she will spend it sparingly. Through the maze of shifting loyalties and conflicting motives she discovers her foe is no ordinary kidnapper.
For someone has awakened with knowledge born before the great war, a man with a legacy that could reshape the world. His quest could unleash death the likes of which haven’t been seen since the bombs fell, since the world was transformed into a living hell. His mission is not simply to awaken an ancient technology.
He seeks to reclaim a legacy of ruin.