Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Deb Logan
Deb Logan specializes in tales for the young—and the young at heart! Author of the popular Dani Erickson series, Deb loves the unknown, whether it’s the lure of space or earthbound mythology. She writes about demon hunters, thunderbirds, and everyday life on a space station for tweens, teens and everyone else who enjoys young adult fiction. Her work has been published in multiple volumes of Fiction River: An Original Anthology Magazine, as well as in 2017 Young Explorer’s Adventure Guide, Feyland Tales Volume 1, and many other popular anthologies.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Ten tales of Halloween adventure for young readers!
Join your favorite kidlit characters as they embark on a night of trick-or-treating you’ll never forget! This collection of short stories will take you to spooky neighborhoods, back to ancient Egypt, and even inside a video game! Featuring tales from award-winning authors and fresh new voices, this is a perfect Halloween treat for readers ages seven to twelve!
Grab your copy today, and have a happy Halloween!
SCAREDY BAT AND THE COSTUMED CATS
A Scaredy Bat Story
By Marina J. Bowman
A GOOD TRICK
A Haunted Library Story
By Dori Hillestad Butler
A Tales of the Spooky Folk Story
By J.K. Campbell
Featuring characters from The Boy Who Cried Ghost
By Richard Clark
A KANDY BRAINZ HALLOWEEN
Featuring characters from Books Make Brainz Taste Bad
By Eli Cranor
A Magic Eaters Story
By Connor Grayson
A TRICKSTER HALLOWEEN
A Prentiss Twins Story
By Deb Logan
THE MYSTERY OF THE HAUNTED EGYPTIAN KITCHEN
A Kid Detective Zet Story
By Scott Peters
By D.M. Potter
Author of the You Say Which Way Series
TRICKING THE TREAT WITCH
A Zombie Reconstruction Squad Story
By M.K. Radican
In Chronicle Worlds: Feyland, twelve leading speculative fiction authors present standalone stories set in the imaginative world created by USA Today bestselling author Anthea Sharp, where the gateway to the very real realm of faerie is an immersive, virtual reality computer game, Feyland.
Discover Feyland. Discover Chronicle Worlds.
Wings of Change gathers tales of young dragons growing into their scales and claws, and human youths making choices that shape their destinies – destinies that will be forever changed by their interaction with the dragons that share their world.
For fans of immersive gaming and fairy tales alike - dive into the bestselling world of Feyland in these eleven stories from award-winning and bestselling authors. Ranging from the poignant to the gritty, the clever to the deeply thoughtful, these tales bring to life a near-future reality where immersive gaming enfolds the player, and dangerous magic is only a pixel away...
Featuring clever Cat Sidhe, hardcore hackers, malicious fey, and heroes and heroines rising to the challenge, both in-game and out. The adventure begins now~
WOLF HUNT - Phaedra Weldon
THE BLACK RABBIT - Joseph Robert Lewis
TO CATCH A HOBGOBLIN - Eric Kent Edstrom
WHITE LILY - Harrison Kayne
GETTING GOOD - Brigid Collins
THROUGH THE TRAPDOOR - Marilyn Peake
THE GATES OF GOLD MOUNTAIN - Jon Frater
WORK BOOTS - Caroline A. Gill
THE FEY BARD - Roz Marshall
EMMA: A FEYLAND DRYAD - Deb Logan
THE BUG IN THE DARK COURT - Anthea Sharp
A fierce host rides across the winter sky at night
In wild pursuit of whoever crosses their path
Peals of thunder follow the horses as they gallop through the clouds
Fire flashing from their hooves
The baying of the hounds echoes across the sky
Their sharp teeth glinting in the light of the moon
The Huntsman blows his horn, and the Fae ride behind him
Their faces both beautiful and terrible to behold
When the nights are long and the winter winds howl, stay inside
Lest you cross the path of the Hunt...and become their prey
The Wild Hunt contains thirteen stories based on the wide and varied folklore of the Wild Hunt. In some tales, the leader of the hunt is Odin; in others it’s King Arthur, Herodias, or Herne the Hunter. Sometimes the riders are Fae; sometimes they are specters, or skeletons, or strange beasts never before seen by mortal eyes.
But no matter who the hunters are, you definitely don’t want to be the one they’re after...
Let the Wild Hunt begin!
You'll love this collection of science fiction stories, because it's stuffed full of amazing futuristic excitement!
Zip through the stars in spaceships while exploring uncharted universes in these amazing adventures for girls, boys and robots of all ages!
Get it now, and blast off today!
Alternitech by Kevin J. Anderson
A Game of Horns edited by Lisa Mangum
Six Fantasy Stories Volume One by Robert Jeschonek
Mobster Tales by Harvey Stanbrough
10 by Russ Crossley
Time Code by Charles Eugene Anderson
Mosaic by Rita Schulz
Night Shift: A Mystery Collection by Marcelle Dube
Faery Tales: Volume 1 by Leslie Claire Walker
Smith's Monthly #40 by Dean Wesley Smith
Ghosts and Ghoulies by Deb Logan
Enter the world of Faerie!
The summer sun bathes the earth in warmth and light,
Faeries dance under the moon at night.
Cross through the portal into a land ancient, beautiful, and wild.
See the wonders that enticed the stolen child.
Come away, O reader! To the Realm of Faerie.
But if you want to make it back home, you had better be wary…
This collection includes twenty tales of faeries and magic set in our world–and in others.
But water hides secrets - including those of the creatures that live in its depths...
- What if mermaids really do exist, and they lure men to their deaths?
- Why might bodies suddenly start washing up on shores all around the world?
- What if you discovered a lost girl is the daughter of a water spirit?
This collection contains stories about water creatures - sirens, kelpies, Hawaiian man-sharks, selkies, kraken, shapeshifters, and more - by twenty different authors.
Table of Contents
1. "The Women of Whale Rock" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2. "Kelpie Christmas: A Paranormal Romantic Adventure" by Steve Vernon
3. "Radioactive Magic" by Bonnie Elizabeth
4. "Salt Water" by Deb Logan
5. "To Each Her Own" by Rebecca M. Senese
6. "Water Horses" by Lisa Silverthorne
7. "Vale of Semūin" by Eric Kent Edstrom
8. "The Jaws of the Mano" by Chuck Heintzelman
9. "Skydiving to the Gods" by Stefon Mears
10. "The Black Marker at the End of Time" by Ron Collins
11. "Monkey Sea, Monkey Do" by Robert Jeschonek
12. "Like At Loch Ness" by Karen L. Abrahamson
13. "Contact" by Marcelle Dube
14. "Abby Crumb: Bad Luck, Good Fortune" by Louisa Swann
15. "The Rusalka" by DeAnna Knippling
16. "An Idol for Emiko" by Travis Heermann
17. "Mother of the Waters" by Leigh Saunders
18. "We, the Ocean" by Alexandra Brandt
19. "And the Sea Shall Give Up Its Dead" by P.D. Cacek
20. "To Be a Monster" by Jamie Ferguson
Thirteen tales of dragons, their friends and their foes.
# Table of Contents
1. "The Crown and the Dragon" by John D. Payne
2. "Dragon Writers" by Lisa Mangum
3. "Of Blood and Scales" by A. L. Butcher
4. "Devouring Light" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
5. "Ascension of the Whyte" by Karen Wrighton
6. "Of Dragons and Centaurs" by Deb Logan
7. "Night of the Clockwork Dragon" by Louisa Swann
8. "The Legend of G and the Dragonettes" by Russ Crossley
9. "The Dreamweaver's Journey" by Diana L. Wicker
10. "Graybill" by Rita Schulz
11. "Star-drake" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
12. "Like At Loch Ness" by Karen L. Abrahamson
13. "Winter Glory" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
What’s an aspiring teen diva to do when her grandmother insists she wear a toy dragon perched on her shoulder on the first day of school? Ditch the annoying lizard, that’s what. But it seems Gran has unholy powers: the dragon is immovable unless a teacher takes note and orders Claire to remove it. Claire’s dream of making a splash in high school didn’t include being the butt of a standing joke. Can life get any more devastating?