Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Debbie Drum
Debbie is a full time marketer, content creator and author. While most of the books she writes are under pen names, she sells a lot of content off of Amazon through digital marketplaces and videos. You can check out more about what Debbie does at http://debbiedrum.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Now a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller!
Want to use the written word to supercharge your career? Discover the behind-the-scenes process for 24 authors who've used books to build lucrative, inspiring businesses.
24 successful authors. 24 stories to help you turn books into a six-figure calling.
Have you tried all the entrepreneurial tricks only to end up back where you started? Are you passionate about an idea that you want to share with the world? Do you wish you could turn a single book into something more? Bestselling author Alinka Rutkowska started with one book and transformed it into a successful six-figure business. But she isn't the only one. Join her and 23 other powerful author entrepreneurs as they share "how they did it" in this once-in-a-lifetime collection of true stories.
In Write and Grow Rich, you'll discover how this incredible group of authors, marketers, teachers, and trainers turned the corner with the power of writing behind them. By sharing their best practices, authors Adam Houge, Daniel Hall, Caitlyn Pyle, Marc Guberti, Bryan Cohen, Kristen Joy, and many more provide a roadmap to the steps you need to take to join their ranks. Inside, you'll learn which so-called expert advice to avoid and little-known tools for faster, more resilient success.
In Write and Grow Rich, you'll discover:
- What these authors would've done differently if they were starting their businesses today
- How they cope with overwhelm and how you can use this overload as an advantage
- Key factors for book-based success in a variety of industries
- How quickly you can expect to start profiting off your writing
- The skills you should start cultivating to take your business to the next level, and much, much more!
Write and Grow Rich is a jam-packed handbook for making your words worth more than you ever dreamed possible. If you like expert guidance, multiple points of view, and down-to-earth education from entrepreneurs who've made it, then you'll love Alinka Rutkowska's authorpreneurial anthology.
Buy Write and Grow Rich to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!
Full contributing authors list: Alinka Rutkowska, Adam Houge, Alexa Bigwarfe, Amy Collins, Bryan Cohen, Caitlin Pyle, Claire Diaz-Ortiz, Christine Kloser, Daniel Hall, Donna Kozik, Debbie Drum, Derek Doepker, Derek Murphy, Jason Ladd, Jyotsna Ramachandran, Kirsten Oliphant, Kristen Joy, Lise Cartwright, Marc Guberti, Matt Stone, Sally Miller, Steve Alcorn, Summer Tannhauser, Susan Friedmann.
Say goodbye to slow reading forever!
What if I told you I could teach you to read an entire book in a single afternoon. Would you believe me?
When we learned to read growing up, they taught us to read slowly, carefully, and methodically. And it worked! Typical reading techniques are just fine for a child, but today, those slow reading habits from the 19th century hold us back.
That’s partly why so many adults today don’t read for pleasure.
But reading doesn’t have to be a chore! I can teach you techniques guaranteed to make reading faster, more fun, and more fulfilling than ever before by using the best reading strategies for your specific learning type.
- No complicated “speed-reading” techniques
- No skimming text (and missing critical information)
- No more relying on Cliff Notes or truncated versions of books
Read Better Faster combines the best lessons from speed-reading, neuroscience, and modern technology to teach you to read faster and comprehend more than you ever believed possible. If you’ve ever quit reading something important because of boredom or frustration, this book might just change your life—and you’ll see results right from day one!
If you enjoyed reading Unlimited Memory by Grandmaster Kevin Horsley, Learn Like Einstein by Peter Hollins, How to Read a Book by Mortimer J. Adler, or Speed Reading: How to Read a Book a Day by Ryan James, then you’re sure to enjoy this book as well. This book is also for readers interested in:
- Improving memory
- Improving reading comprehension
- Reading faster
- Reading for pleasure
We have our choice of clothing to wear, friends to have, books to read, and movies to watch. All of them help us express who we are to the world.
In Inside Greatness, you’re going to learn how different people express themselves through their profession. Not only will you get to see how people spend their lives on an everyday basis, but you’ll also get to see HOW they do it.
The contributors to this book have spent hours upon hours honing in their crafts. Their crafts are their LIFE. This book helps you peer into their souls, see what gets them out of bed in the morning, and learn straight from them. In the coming chapters, you’ll learn about all kinds of things. There’s a heavy emphasis on marketing, and there are also all kinds of unique skills. You’re about to learn how to speed-write a song. How to de-stress, create a space that helps you feel great, and come up with new ideas. You’ll learn how to help reduce math anxiety for your child, triple your productivity, get through eating disorders, and a LOT more.
And maybe you’ll learn about something you never thought you were interested in before.
Go ahead and buy this book now - you’ll be happy you did.
Do you want to escape the drudgery of your 9 to 5 job?
Discover proven steps to successful online entrepreneurship.
Do you have an idea to make money online but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to make your current business turn a profit? Internet marketers and bestselling authors Chris Naish and Buck Flogging have helped countless aspiring entrepreneurs pursue their passion projects. And now they’re here to help you realize your business potential.
It’s often said that success leaves clues. In Internet Business Insights, Naish and Flogging present interviews from 101 renowned entrepreneurial experts from a diverse range of fields. From those who can teach you to make a comfortable living with internet marketing, to a businesswoman who went from $135k debt, to selling her company to Bill Gates.
Through this easy-to-access resource, Naish and Flogging gather these clues into 30 lessons to help you harness the insights of thought leaders into measurable results.
In Internet Business Insights, you’ll discover:
- No idea how to achieve your goals? Find out why that's great! (Lesson 1)
- Passion projects: Are you ruining your chances with this idealism? (Lesson 2)
- Pivot, you hear it everywhere. But when do you do it? (Lesson 5)
- You might be smart, but if you don't follow this rule you'll look like a fool to everyone! (Lesson 6)
- Improve the quality and quantity of your work with this one simple idea. (Lesson 7)
- Somebody hate your product or service? Find out why that could be good news! (Lesson 8)
- Great, you're finally making a profit! This mistake might send your business into the gutter however. (Lesson 9)
- The difference between marketing and branding, and how to get both right. (Lesson 10)
- The one simple rule that will ensure you get OVERPAID. Over half of our contributors mentioned this! (Lesson 11)
- The HUGE mistake 15% of our contributors made. Are you making it too? (Lesson 12)
- Why success can be short lived, and what you can do to prolong it indefinitely. (Lesson 17)
- The answers to one question some entrepreneurs REFUSED to answer at first. (And why you should refuse to answer it too!) (Lesson 19)
- Scared of taking your business to the next level? You should be! Find out why. (Lesson 21)
- What anger management and Windows XP can teach you about your long term income potential. (Lesson 22)
- How creative people can have one good idea, and then use it to profit in over a dozen ways. (Lesson 23)
- If you've tried everything and nothing works, here's the likely reason why. (Lesson 24)
- Got a great product, but working too many hours for not enough money? Here's your problem solved. (Lesson 25)
- Build a side hustle first, or just burn your bridges and go for it? (Lessons 28/29)
- One thing almost everybody in this book does, (but didn't mention) that was vital to their success! (Lesson 30)
Internet Business Insights is your handbook for both:
- Creating your own online income from scratch or...
- Bringing your existing company to the next level.
If you like invaluable expert guidance, actionable advice, and inspirational true stories of success, you’ll be surprised at what you discover in Naish and Flogging's motivating guide.
I saw a promotional email that caught my eye and I clicked it…and let me remind you, I had just woken up with my coffee and just started my workday with my eyes barely open.
I got sold to within the first 5 minutes of my workday! This was not a typical morning for me because I usually don’t wake up and check my promotion inbox first thing in the morning – but that morning I did.
I then got to thinking that there are people that might do that on a daily basis…and the people who do, are what I consider “the fish”. They take the bait. They get sold to every day rather than being the ones that are actually doing the selling.
In this book I am going to show you how you can become the Fisher (the one who is selling) and stop being the fish (the one who is buying all the time).
I am excited to share with you what I have learned since with my journey in sales for the past 16 years.
Danny decides he wants to be a gold medalist and tries many sports to see which ones he likes the best.
The first sport that he tried was Gymnastics. He was watching Gymnastics on the tv and that was what inspired Danny in the first place.
Some of the sports that Danny tries are swimming, gymnastics, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, football, hockey, volleyball, and even yoga.
If your kid (boy or girl) loves sports or you want to inspire him or her to take up some active activities, I Want to Be a Gold Medalist might just do the trick.
This book is dedicated to my three year old nephew - I know he will enjoy it. He's a smart 3 year old! So, I believe this book is good for ages 3 - 9, but special for everyone because it is a good story!
I Want to Be a Gold Medalist has some great lessons in it too.
Practice makes perfect
Try and try again
Always keep striving
and...it's ok not to be the best
You can do anything you put your mind to
You might find yourself inspired as you read this to your children. It is great for both boys and girls!