Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Debbie Mumford
Visit her website, debbiemumford.com, for more information, and be sure to sign up for her newsletter while you're there!
Customers Also Bought Items By
What if you could smell magic—or go to a bar and get a shot of magic to go with your cocktail? Will an aging sorcerer’s last pupil ever learn anything? And what could possibly go wrong when a pair of witches enter the local chili cook-off?
Includes stories by DeAnna Knippling, Leah R. Cutter, Robert Jeschonek, Debbie Mumford, Annie Reed, Rei Rosenquist, Alicia Cay, James Pyles, Grayson Towler, Jamie Ferguson, Dayle A. Dermatis, Thea Hutcheson, Leslie Claire Walker, Sharon Kae Reamer, and Steve Vernon.
★★★★★ – “I fell in love with this family and rooted for all of them to be happy."
1,200 pages of magic, adventure, & intrigue. Where a family of dragon shifters discover their destinies… and their loves.
A willful young sorceress calls forth an ancient amulet without considering the cost… and changes her world forever.
An unimaginable love. A new race of beings. Six shifter siblings seek their futures in a world that has never seen their like.
• Aislinn – The first to leave childhood behind. Will she choose to live as blue dragon or a raven-haired woman?
• Taran – The runt of the clutch, forever sickly. Will he find the strength to achieve his dreams?
• Brandubh – Always the clown of the clutch. No one expects him to excel, but fate chooses him to deal with an unexpected threat.
• Morag – A fiery red dragon with a temper to match her scales. She’s not interested in life among the humans, but will she find her love among the dragons?
• Eibhlinn – Gentle and sweet whether she wears green scales or soft human flesh. Is she strong enough to endure the hardships that litter her path to destiny?
• Luag – Best and brightest of them all. But his journey to the destiny he’s always considered his right is not at all what he expected.
From glacial mountains to desert oases, these memorable shifters seek their fortunes among kings and queens, sheiks and peasants. Join them as they find their place in their world and discover the physical pleasures of bonding… whether as dragons or as humans.
Sorcha’s Children is a classic blend of epic fantasy and heart-felt romance told with with passion and attention to detail. Perfect for fans of The Dragonriders of Pern.
Download and prepare for a spectacular reading experience.
This omnibus includes:
1. Sorcha’s Heart
2. Dragons’ Choice
3. Dragons’ Flight
4. Dragons’ Desire
5. Dragons’ Destiny
Learn the secrets of a ghostly businessman or enjoy your perfect friends. Sip some very special booze and change a patron with love. Find a magical keepsake in a stoppered bottle of potion before jetting to ponder a special wall in Rome.
Explore the Uncollected Anthology with Alchemy!
Adventures and Creativity can be found everywhere as the 35 short stories of this anthology show. Each author found a different angle for the unifying theme: The Adventure of Creation.
Follow a girl to the Below-World to slay the Sharkshadow, or help a timid girl to overcome the destructive criticism of her art teacher. Witness a solitary drone on Mars or a naive homunculus struggle to become human. Sew with a mother who lost her daughter in a unicorn quilt, defeat bank robbing super-villains with an unlikely superhero, or join a great mage in the fire.
In thirty-five imaginative stories, emerging authors present the diversity of their creativity. Witness the talent nurtured by writing teacher, Holly Lisle. For the 5th anniversary of her first big writing course, How to Think Sideways, this anthology features the best of her talented students in a great variety of genres.
The authors represented in this anthology are:
Whether you’re sitting around a campfire, or staying up late to read—you’ll eventually have to turn off the light, you know—you’ll love these fifteen tales of ghosts, haunted houses, and spooky goings-on!
Imagine waking every day in an old house, unable to leave the grounds because every time you do you get lost in the gray mist. What if the haunted section in the library was actually haunted? Seeing a ghost in a haunted house would be one thing...but what if it followed you home?
Step into the haunted worlds of the fifteen ghostly tales in Hauntings...if you dare!
Table of Contents
“The Color of Guilt” by Annie Reed
“Hiro’s Welcome” by Patrick O'Sullivan
“The American Flag of Sergeant Hale Schofield” by Kelly Washington
“Combat Medic” by Kris Nelscott
“Night of the Healer” by Tonya D. Price
“The Quality of Mercy” by Michele Lang
“Daughter of Joy” by Cindie Geddes
“Democracy” by Mario Milosevic
“Sisters in Suffrage” by Debbie Mumford
“Knocked Up” by Elliotte Rusty Harold
“O Best Beloved” by Angela Penrose
“Sunshine” by Michael Kowal
“The Harper’s Escape” by Anthea Sharp
“As the Berimbau Begins to Play” by Paul Eckheart
“Death of the Turban” by Bill Beatty
“On the Edge of the Nations” by Dan C. Duval
“Window Frame, Handprint, Bloodstain” by M. Elizabeth Castle
“The White Game” by Ron Collins
“Readers will find many impressive voices, both familiar and new.”
—Publishers Weekly on Past Crime
Table of Contents
1. "The Women of Whale Rock" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2. "We, the Ocean" by Alexandra Brandt
3. "Oshenerth" by Alan Dean Foster
4. "Deep Dreaming" by Debbie Mumford
5. "Dolphin Knight" by Robert Jeschonek
6. "On Desperate Seas" by Kate MacLeod
7. "Fate's Door" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
8. "The Murky Depths" by Linda Jordan
9. "Dark, From the Sea" by Linda Maye Adams
10. "Ondine" by Brenda Carre