Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Debbie Mumford
Debbie Mumford specializes in speculative fiction—fantasy, paranormal romance, and science fiction. Author of the popular Sorcha’s Children series, Debbie loves the unknown, whether it’s the lure of space or earthbound mythology. Her work has been published in multiple volumes of Fiction River, as well as in Heart’s Kiss Magazine, Spinetingler Magazine, and other popular markets. She writes about dragon-shifters, time-traveling lovers, and ghostly detectives for adults as Debbie Mumford and contemporary fantasy for tweens and young adults as Deb Logan.
Visit her website, debbiemumford.com, for more information, and be sure to sign up for her newsletter while you’re there!
Customers Also Bought Items By
Gwen’s allies, human and Old One alike, are determined to help her succeed, but the Queen of Darkness is equally determined to make Gwen’s 23rd birthday her last. With the violence escalating, will Gwen find the strength to finish her quest?
★★★★★ – “I fell in love with this family and rooted for all of them to be happy."
1,200 pages of magic, adventure, & intrigue. Where a family of dragon shifters discover their destinies… and their loves.
A willful young sorceress calls forth an ancient amulet without considering the cost… and changes her world forever.
An unimaginable love. A new race of beings. Six shifter siblings seek their futures in a world that has never seen their like.
• Aislinn – The first to leave childhood behind. Will she choose to live as blue dragon or a raven-haired woman?
• Taran – The runt of the clutch, forever sickly. Will he find the strength to achieve his dreams?
• Brandubh – Always the clown of the clutch. No one expects him to excel, but fate chooses him to deal with an unexpected threat.
• Morag – A fiery red dragon with a temper to match her scales. She’s not interested in life among the humans, but will she find her love among the dragons?
• Eibhlinn – Gentle and sweet whether she wears green scales or soft human flesh. Is she strong enough to endure the hardships that litter her path to destiny?
• Luag – Best and brightest of them all. But his journey to the destiny he’s always considered his right is not at all what he expected.
From glacial mountains to desert oases, these memorable shifters seek their fortunes among kings and queens, sheiks and peasants. Join them as they find their place in their world and discover the physical pleasures of bonding… whether as dragons or as humans.
Sorcha’s Children is a classic blend of epic fantasy and heart-felt romance told with with passion and attention to detail. Perfect for fans of The Dragonriders of Pern.
Download and prepare for a spectacular reading experience.
This omnibus includes:
1. Sorcha’s Heart
2. Dragons’ Choice
3. Dragons’ Flight
4. Dragons’ Desire
5. Dragons’ Destiny
Traders and Merchants and Goods, Oh My!
From families just trying to eke out a living in space to monsters lurking in the darkness of unlit cargo bays, come with us on a journey through a Baker's Dozen stories of the places and risks that cargo might take you.
Boundary Shock Quarterly Issue 015: Cargo Wars
Potions bring love, and curses bring trouble.
What if magic could help track down a murderer? Can a young, untrained witch save her people from a dark wizard – and at what cost to herself? Does a young woman’s dreams really predict the future? If so, is there any way to change what she foresees? And what might an independent young witch look for when house hunting? Witches. Warlocks.
Wizards. Familiars... Enter twenty different worlds of magic and enchantment.
Table of Contents
1. "Domestic Magic" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2. "Witch" by Leslie Claire Walker
3. "This is the World Calling" by Dayle A. Dermatis
4. "Witchling" by Debbie Mumford
5. "Familiar Trouble" by Bonnie Elizabeth
6. "Something After Saturday" by Steve Vernon
7. "Cauldron Bubble" by Rebecca M. Senese
8. "The Ballad of Molly McGee" by DeAnna Knippling
9. "Midnight Oil" by Lisa Silverthorne
10. "Lizards and Lying Men" by T. Thorn Coyle
11. "The Lesson of the Love Spell" by Jamie Ferguson
12. "All Hallows' Hangover" by Annie Reed
13. "Shadow of the Midnight Moon" by Eric Kent Edstrom
14. "The Hutsu Hunter" by Valerie Brook
15. "Love Powders & Wicked Witches" by Ron Collins
16. "A Hearth Witch at Chisolm Keep" by Thea Hutcheson
17. "Home Is Where the Cauldron Bubbles" by Brigid Collins
18. "Can You See the Real Me?" by Sephera Giron
19. "Of Cats and Lost Socks" by Liz Pierce
20. "The Bifurcated Man" by Louisa Swann
I challenged folks to give me a crime story with a one word title that could complete that phrase above.
Many answered, and nearly twenty made the final cut, from coziest fun to darkest noir, always with Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment in the back of their minds.
Historic tales sent in mid-Twentieth Century Los Angeles or Budapest. Modern mysteries from small towns to Appalachia to the big city.
Crime takes many forms. Where will it take you?
Jenny Murdoch repressed her potent psychic talent for years, believing the tiger that stalks her mind killed her parents. Unwilling to trust that tiger, she must face her own ability and accept her past.
Somehow, Zach, a psychic with minimal ability, must work with powerful but untrained Jenny to gain control of her vast powers and discover who murdered his friend. And maybe along the way Zach and Jenny can find each other.
A riveting paranormal romance. Impossible to put down.
Learn the secrets of a ghostly businessman or enjoy your perfect friends. Sip some very special booze and change a patron with love. Find a magical keepsake in a stoppered bottle of potion before jetting to ponder a special wall in Rome.
Explore the Uncollected Anthology with Alchemy!