|Item model number||FSD8-020|
|Item Weight||1.64 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.56 x 5.28 x 2.76 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||January 26, 2018|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
der8auer Delid-Die-Mate X Integrated Heatspreader Removal Tool
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Practical tool for removing the heat spreader of a CPU
- Compatible with all Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X processors using socket 2066
- Material: Aluminium / Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 145 x 95 x 20 mm
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Anyone who was building their gaming PC in the early 2000s can probably still recall the numerous instances of broken CPUs, as occurred with the AMD Athlon XP whose silicon core broke at the corners when mounting a CPU cooler. In order to avoid the high RMA rate of otherwise perfectly functioning processors, especially when placed in the hands of less experienced users, proceeding generations of processors - beginning with the AMD Athlon 64 and Intel Pentium III - simplified the process of mounting the CPU cooler by installing a metal heat spreader on the CPU package, thereby successfully protecting the CPU die from damage.
This previously dangerous act of DIY is turned into something routine and harmless, thereby guaranteeing that the CPU and the now accessible CPU components survive unscathed.
The removal of the CPU heat spreader is performed at your own risk and always results in the complete invalidation of the manufacturer's guarantee and warranty
Compatibility Information: Without the integrated heat spreader the mounting height of the CPU cooler decreases slightly and, because of this, coolers with fixed mounting heights can no longer be mounted. For this reason please be sure to check prior to installation whether the selected cooler can also be set to a lower mounting height.
Dimensions: 145 x 95 x 20 mm
Type: CPU Heat Spreader Remover
Material: Aluminium / Stainless Steel
Colour: Anodised Black
Compatible with all Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X processors using socket 2066
Neither the manufacturer, the seller, nor Amazon assume any responsibility for damage to CPU or other hardware resulting from the use of this product. The user assumes all responsibility and acknowledges that delidding carries inherent risks and in all cases voids CPU manufacturer warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jonathan Dupont on August 9, 2019