Denon Heos 3 HS2 New Hi-Res Audio, Compact, Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Amazing Sound (Updated Version), Black, Works with Alexa
- These small, powered speakers produce BIG, CLEAR SOUND FROM HIGHLY TESTED, RECORDING STUDIO GRADE SOUND ENGINEERING with support for high resolution audio. Feature a carefully designed blend of two custom full range drivers and a two channel class D amplifier, all controlled with state of the art digital signal processing
- BLUETOOTH BUILT IN giving you the choice of Bluetooth AND Wi Fi to WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC through popular services like Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud, TIDAL or Rhapsody. Additional playback choices include: Built in Dual band wireless, USB Jack, AUX Input, Ethernet for wired networking
- Connect your iOS/Android phone or tablet, or Kindle Fire device, or GIVE VOICE COMMANDS THROUGH ALEXA, Airplay 2, SIRI OR GOOGLE ASSISTANT and JOSH.AI
- SET UP YOUR SPEAKER (OR SPEAKERS) IN MINUTES in three simple steps plug it in, tap the app, connect to wireless network and enjoy your favorite music crisp, clear and amplified
- HEOS Sound, with Denon's 100 year legacy and Japanese precision technology, speaks volumes of the company's unrelenting attention and innovative craftsmanship in its high quality audio solutions. Passionately engineered with meticulously designed components, the HEOS 3 speakers deliver exceptional performance you can be sure that you are getting nothing but the best
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Anywhere Sounds Amazing
HEOS System Key Features:
- High Resolution Audio Support
- Bluetooth Integrated
- Play any song in any room
- Stream from your favorite cloud services, plus listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet, USB drives or home network
- Together or individually, these acoustically sculpted, stylish and powerful speakers deliver pure, precise sound
HEOS 3 Wireless Speaker
Compact speaker delivering big HEOS Sound.
Ideal for small to medium sized rooms, such as bedrooms, offices or kitchens. This compact but full-featured speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, too. Now you can even play content through Bluetooth. Meaning you have options.
It also features a carefully designed blend of two custom full-range drivers and a two-channel class D amplifier, all controlled with state-of-the-art digital signal processing that was born in the recording studio. Translated from the tech: these small, powered speakers produce big, clear sound from highly tested, recording studio-grade engineering with support for high resolution audio.
- NEW! High Resolution Audio Support
- NEW! Bluetooth Integrated
- Versatile for horizontal or vertical placement
- Dual custom full-range drivers powered by a two-channel Class D amplifier
- Use two for a perfectly synchronized stereo pair
Multi-Room Means Possibilities
Install the free HEOS app on as many phones and tablets as you like. Control the music via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in every room from any device. Group two or more rooms together to play the same song perfectly synchronized in party mode. Play a different song in every room when everyone wants to dance to their own tune.
Tap the App and Start Rockin'
With HEOS, you have all the options you need and all the access you want. Stream from your favorite music service such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud, TIDAL or Rhapsody. Plus, listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet or USB drive. Free HEOS app for iOS, Android or Kindle Fire devices.
HEOS Sound is a Denon Legacy
We’ve built our name on unrelenting attention to innovative craftsmanship and quality, often being the first to deliver new audio innovations. Each HEOS system is passionately engineered in-house at Denon and composed of meticulously designed components that harmonize together and deliver the performance that music lovers crave and deserve.
Set Up in Minutes, Listen Forever
Forget about complicated directions and over-the-top tech details. This is easy. 4 steps, a few minutes, a lifetime of music:
Step 1: Plug in HEOS.
Step 2: Get the free HEOS app.
Step 3: Connect to your network.
Step 4: Love the music.
The HEOS Family of Products
This large speaker is top of the line, for those who demand the best, biggest, loudest. It plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system. Plus with High Resolution Audio Support you'll experience the ultimate listening experience. Sounds like a party already, doesn’t it?
This beautifully styled middle sized speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, too, utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system. Another benefit, High Resolution Audio Support, which means you'll enjoy the ultimate listening experience. Be greedy, you’re covered.
Compact but full-featured speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources. With Bluetooth built-in you have the choice of utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system and High Resolution Audio Support will deliver the ultimate listening experience all in the convenience of your home. Meaning you have options!
HEOS 1 and HEOS 1 GO Pack
The compact enclosure features humidity resistance, making the HEOS 1 the ideal wireless portable speaker for listening in damp or steamy environments, such as the bathroom with the choice to utilize Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth for audio streaming on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system. It also plays High Resolution Music delivering the ultimate listening experience over network or USB all in the convenience of your home. The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack attaches to the HEOS 1 base, with easy twist-on/twist-off attachment.
As TVs get thinner, so does their sound quality. HEOS HomeCinema delivers true wide range high fidelity audio, for maximum enjoyment of TV shows, movies and your favorite music tracks.
The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality, with high resolution audio support, to a pair of stereo speakers and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models. Plus with Bluetooth built-in you have the choice of utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system.
The HEOS Link is part of the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home with high resolution audio support. Utilize Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system.
Compare with similar items
The HEOS 3 produces room filling sound from its compact and stylish form factor. Enjoy streaming music from the cloud or local files using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire Devices. Within the stylish ported enclosure are dual Class D digital amplifiers and dual full range precision drivers. Sound is optimized via a suite of precision DSP acoustical processing algorithms that originated in the recording studio.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a software update, mastering the directions, and getting music to play successfully from one of the speakers (which sounds really quite nice) I'm returning them.
The mobile app, which you have to use for anything but single speaker stuff is ABSOLUTE garbage.
I've done work on mobile, embedded applications, and major dot-com sites. This app has all the hallmarks of upper management that had great vision, and an implementation team with a product owner that had no focus and asked for the world (and the lead dev didn't have the guts to put his/her job on the line and say "no effing way".
* Both speakers were running the latest firmware version as of 2017.03.14
* Doesn't always list all possible inputs on the speakers.
* Speakers are considered "Rooms" and Rooms are considered "Groups"
* If you add a speaker to another speaker to create a "Room" those speakers disappear from the list of Rooms.
* No instructions for playing to a pre-made Group (aka room, though speakers are also rooms) if there is only one group visible.
* If one speaker is playing music and you drag another onto it (this is the action that supposedly causes different rooms to play music) the "playing" speaker's volume fluctuates wildly and then the phone app says it couldn't group the rooms.
* App volume control does nothing.
* When playing from amazon echo, changing volumn from 3 to 8 and back to 3 does not appear to result in return to previous volume levels on speaker....
When will these speakers be worth it? DENON EXECS, PAY ATTENTION. YOUR PRODUCT IS A DUD. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. HERE'S HOW TO FIX IT.
- When the app is rewritten from the ground up... with the following features.
* Emphasize playing from external sources. People are going to want to play from Amazon, a computer, or an Aux in from a Google Cast. (The connect to services thing is POC only. Complete waste of space in a deliverable app)
* All possible inputs should be custom-nameable, selectable, and RELIABLE.
* Room configuration should be a separate screen from choosing where to play
* Choosing where-to-play interface should have simple checkboxes for "play 'x'". You can address handling multiple streams by having a tab for each stream (aka active input) and allowing people to bookmark specific inputs so speakers/rooms can be assigned even when inactive.
Reply here with any questions or to get in contact.
After having this product for several months, I can comfortably say that it is the best speaker in the market (Sorry Bose and Sonos). The sound is impressive, which is the most important thing for me. The app is great, and it provides a lot of options, and if you want to listen to something in, say Youtube, you can do it through Bluetooth. Furthermore, this product allows you to build up (something that Bose cannot do), in other words, you can continue to buy other speakers and connect all of them to your one device. I can only dream on how my house will sound once I do this.
I would recommend this speaker to everyone, and I actually am planning on buying another hopefully in the near future. You will not regret it.