|Item Weight||4.34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 3.3 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||Outdoor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
HDTV Digital Antenna -150 Miles Range w/ 360 Degree Rotation Wireless Remote - UHF/VHF/1080p/ 4K Ready(Without Pole). Upgraded 2020 Version
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (63%)|
- FREE FULL HD CHANNELS: With NEW 2020 TV antenna no more need to pay extra bill on watching TV. Our HD antenna Best on the Market and can receive free FULL HD Channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and SO MUCH MORE. With amplified tv antenna start to access all of the news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs! EASY AND FREE TOOL FOR LIFE TO RECEIVE THE CHANNEL WITHOUT MONTHLY BILL!
- UP TO 150 MILES RANGE: The outdoor HDTV antenna can reach up to 150 miles and can be mounted in indoor or outdoor. Digital antenna constantly scans for new channels as they’re made available for broadcast.
- DUAL TV OUTPUTS: Outdoor TV antenna support 2 TVs at the same time without a spliter. no special adapter needed. Don't bother to buy another hdtv antenna.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 45 DAY BACK MONEY GUARANTEE - 12 MONTH WARRANTY. Our outdoor antenna is perfect for you. If you don't satisfied with the tv antenna, feel free to contact us at anytime
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER: Built-in 360 degree motor rotor | Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier | includes 33ft hdtv antenna coax cable. ❤The pole is not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BEFORE Outdoor Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna 150 Mile
HDTV Antenna Amplified Digital Outdoor Antenna -150 Miles Range-360 Degree Rotation Wireless Remote - 1080p 4K Ready(Without Pole). Upgraded 2019 Version
Get a Outdoor HDTV Antenna Now !
- Perfect solution for any rural or suburban areas. Outdoor TV antenna can be omnidirectional receive signal with 360 degree rotating, you can pick up TV signals with much better reception than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears outdoor HD TV antenna. Its pre-assembled design and hardware provide a variety of placement options.while its enhanced signal reception outperforms antennas available from other manufacturers.
- outdoor TV antenna supports 2 televisions at the same time. No need for a splitter, special adapter or another HDTV Antenna.
Easy Set Up
- Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital TV.Find the optimal placement for the antenna.Selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search'.you are ready to enjoy your best TV programs.
- Assemble all the units and open the reflection panel, connect the coaxial cable fastener. Make sure the antenna indicator light red. when push remote or power supply. antenna rotate 360 degree round in the forward and reverse directions
- if the cable is not long enough. you can use an F-F coupler (Splice Adapter) to extend your cable.recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground.attic ,roof, side of house
Receive HD TV Channels
- Please first visit antennaweb or antennapoint to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 150 miles. Try toward antenna to the best directions for receiving more channels with HD clear image.
- The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel. Outdoor Antenna can also receives UHF/VHF/FM signals and will broadcast both high definition and standard definition channels.
- Don’t settle for a lesser picture or fewer channels when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have this antenna on a 25 foot mast. This antenna is made from cheap Chinese aluminum and plastic, easy to break. One of the problems with this antenna is the 360 degree rotation. You can wind up after sufficient rotating, pulling the end out of the RG-6 cable and thereby killing the reception as it just keeps going around the same direction. Also, high winds can pull the RG-6 end off the antenna connector (cheap Chinese cables) rendering the cable useless. (50 ft cables are not free.) I found pieces were breaking off all the time when trying to assemble it and in bad weather.
I discovered I had to replace either the antenna, or the cable, about every four months. As it was the only antenna that could bring in all the channels I wanted, I just lived with purchasing a new antenna/cable every four months for the last two years. I finally became fed up with buying this piece of crap antenna and searched for, and found, a much better long distance antenna for the same price. I am glad I did.
The amazon description to the better antenna is:
UHF/VHF/FM Amplified HDTV Outdoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Long Range and 360 Degree Rotation and Infrared Remote Control
The amazon link to the better antenna is:
First i had a window indoor antenna which received most channels except ABC was choppy and Pix 11 and MY 9 wouldn't work at all at times. After installing this I can receive all those stations plus about 20 more I didn't receive beforehand.
I installed this using the old coax cables running into the house from the Optimum. The coax they give you is flimsy so plan on throwing that out.
I bought the mount and just cable tied to the pipe the cable company ran.
If you want to cut the cord i reccoment getting Sling Blue and Orange (full package) and an air tv. (See photos)