|Product Dimensions||27.2 x 20.9 x 39.2 inches|
|Item model number||24002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||22 Kilograms|
|material_composition||Hood, Seat Base, Apron: 100% Polyester. Apron Lining: 100% Polyester viscose from bamboo.|
|Care instructions||Stroller: Spot clean. Harness Pads: Machine wash|
|Additional product features||Fold n flip reversible seat|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Harness type||5 Point|
|Item Weight||7.3 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Diono Excurze Baby, Infant, Toddler Stroller, Perfect City Travel System Stroller and Car Seat Compatible, Adaptors Included Compact Fold, Narrow Ride, XL Storage Basket, Black Midnight
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
About this item
- NARROW RIDE FOR THE CITY Super narrow ride (only 21" / 53cm) and inline wheels to navigate sidewalks, downtown cafés and subways with ease.
- EXPANDABLE SEAT UNIT Designed to be small on the outside and big on the inside with a 3-position adjustable hood height, and a seat that will expand with your growing child.
- SECURE ONE HAND PUSH Designed with a secure tether strap and all-round suspension for easy, one-handed steering and ultimate maneuverability through busy sidewalks.
- FOLD 'N FLIP REVERSIBLE SEAT Our fold 'n flip seat can be switched between world and parent-facing in seconds, and features multiple recline positions for complete baby comfort.
- 2-IN-1 ALL-SEASON PROTECTIVE BOOT Every excurze comes with a 2-in-1 protective boot that easily converts from stroller boot to carrycot apron with one simple zip. Made from showerproof material and suitable for all weather conditions.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
From the manufacturer
Diono Excurze Stroller
We know that navigating city life can be challenging, especially with little ones in tow. Our metropolitan minded designers have crafted a streamlined city-sized stroller ready to explore. Suitable from birth to 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
What makes Excurze great?
Everything you need
Excurze provides a lie flat stroller from birth then when the time is right, it becomes a toddler stroller with forward facing and rear facing modes.
All in one box
Includes stroller chassis, hood, cozy coordinating apron, car seat adapters, soft harness pads, puncture proof wheels, extra-large basket & rain cover
Customize your ride
Add a car seat to create the perfect travel system (Nuna, Maxi-Cosi & Cybex Compatible adapters included)
Excurze Carrycot Compatible
For those early adventures and snoozing on the move, the Excurze stroller frame is compatible with Excurze Carrycot carriage (sold separately)
Travel System Ready
We’ve designed the Excurze to grow with your little one, with extra-large seat unit that provides plenty of room to grow from infant to toddler.
Easy fold ‘n flip seat
Simply fold the seat and remove from the chassis in one simple step for easy transport and storage.
Grow with me hood
Lovingly engineered with our cocoon hood that features 3 height positions for extra room as your little one grows.
Narrow ride for the city
Excurze’s streamlined, narrow frame & smart inline wheels have been designed to take on the city, helping you navigate downtown café’s and subways
We know that navigating city life can be challenging, especially with little ones in tow. Our metropolitan minded designers have crafted a streamlined city sized stroller ready to explore. Suitable from birth to 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
Excurze provides a lie flat stroller from birth and when the time is right it becomes toddler ready with forward facing and rear facing modes. Designed with a narrow frame and smart inline wheels Excurze is ready to take on your city. The super compact fold is perfect for travel and storage and all-round suspension makes light work of sidewalks, tested to tackle any unforeseen bumps in the road.
We’ve included everything you’ll need in one box with a sturdy stroller chassis, extra-large seat unit, paparazzi proof hood, cozy apron, car seat adapters, soft harness pads, puncture proof wheels, XL storage basket & rain cover.
But if you’re looking to customize your ride simply add a car seat to create the perfect travel system (Nuna, Maxi-Cosi & Cybex compatible adapters included.) Or choose to add the Excurze carrycot to create a cozy lie flat environment for baby’s early adventures.
Small footprint, big features, excurze® is the city-sized stroller that adapts to all your needs. Cleverly designed with a fold 'n flip reversible seat, travel system ready and carrycot compatible. Whatever way you choose to ride, excurze® is ready to explore. The super narrow frame (only 21” / 53cm) and smart inline wheels help you navigate sidewalks, downtown cafés and subways with ease. Designed to be small on the outside, it’s still big on the inside with adjustable hood height and a seat that will expand with your growing child. The compact, freestanding fold is perfect for travel and storage, and the all-round suspension makes for a smooth ride.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dae Hee Yun on June 14, 2022
**Updating review because after not even a month of use (99% indoor) the rear right wheel is making a low squeaking noise and I have no idea why. It just started today but it is very annoying since this stroller had a very silent ride up until now. No instructions on how to remove wheels or maintain, and according to Diono they do not provide replacement parts. So I'm now pretty disappointed in this item but my baby is comfortable so I'll keep it.
Top reviews from other countries
It’s comfortable, easy to use and put away
Only 2 little flaws: the padding for the middle buckle easily falls off when Unclipped and the middle bar doesn’t open when the stroller is facing you.
Everything else is perfect. Love the Yellow
Reviewed in Canada on September 25, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on March 21, 2022
Reviewed in Canada on May 19, 2022