2 Disciplines: Stoicism and Taoism Bundle: Think Like a Roman and Chinese Emperor. The Beginner´s Guide for Happiness, Resilience, Mental Toughness, Tao Te Ching, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
“How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?” (Epictetus, famous Stoic)
If you want to rekindle your joy in life, find your meaning of success, or learn to overcome fears and anxiety, keep listening because this book is for you
Even if you’re stressed, unhappy, or highly anxious in everyday life and have tried fixing it before with books, videos, or even a therapist, don’t worry. You’re not alone and this guide can help you like it helped many others.
While most other philosophy books will only cover basics and not go into the underlying human mechanics that actually make you tick and feel what you feel right now, this book actually helps you to get under your own skin and systematically create the habits and tools to create lasting change from the inside-out. Will you be one of them?
Say "yes" and you’ll discover:
- The easy-to-follow yet uncommon steps to get rid of bad habits and replace them with new effective practices
- The Stoic and Tao principles that help rekindle your joy and curiosity in life, create self-discipline, and raise your self-awareness
- The stunning truth about high-performers, whether it’s billionaires or Olympic medalists, that you can apply to your own life to achieve your dreams
- How easy-to-follow exercises can help you banish discomfort, master your emotions, and find joy in the simplest things
- The single technique that will instantly create clarity, joy, and stop anxiety and procrastination.
Whether you’re just starting your journey or have seen it all already, the actionable Stoic and Tao techniques packed into short exercises can help anyone achieve what they set out to. After practicing the exercises for just a week, most listeners are stunned by their internal peace and growing self-appreciation.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||3 hours and 15 minutes|
|Author||Stephan Watts, Alan Mitchell|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 22, 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #36,407 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#56 in Tao Te Ching (Books)
#81 in Ethics & Morality Philosophy
#820 in Philosophy of Ethics & Morality
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very poor editing