Enhance your purchase
|Contributor||Michael Murphy, Logan Borsari, Holmes Osborne, Will Zahrn, Robin Christian, Amanda Troop, Tami Erin, Greg Beam, Skye Marcia, Eddie Jones, Devorah Richards, Steffany Huckaby, Michael Murphy, Eddie Jones, Holmes Osborne, Will Zahrn, Tami Erin, Amanda Troop, Devorah Richards, Logan Borsari, Greg Beam, Skye Marcia, Steffany Huckaby See more|
|Runtime||1 hour and 52 minutes|
Following the death of her mother, Haley (Steffany Huckaby), a
distraught college student finds an outdated telephone that enables her to talk with people from the past, including her deceased mother. After obtaining a copy of the autopsy report, Haley is startled to learn that her mother’s death was not the result of a heart attack. She was murdered! Haley frantically tries to use the phone to stop the murder from occurring before she becomes the next victim. Can the dangerous mystery behind the telephone alter the past?
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : Unrated (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 3.5 Ounces
- Director : Robin Christian
- Media Format : NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 52 minutes
- Release date : February 19, 2014
- Actors : Steffany Huckaby, Michael Murphy, Eddie Jones, Holmes Osborne, Will Zahrn
- Studio : Edge Wes600
- ASIN : B004FUYSTU
- Writers : Robin Christian
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #348,440 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #24,394 in Mystery & Thrillers (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cast is sufficient and the script is flawed at times. When you watch an independent film, you have to take into consideration about the cost of making. The cast does a fine job especially Devorah Richards as Sonya Simmons. The location filming in Monticello and Urbana, Illinois adds authenticity to the film. The director is based there.
I wished the DVD would have offered more extra features. The film is average entertainment not much more.
I think they could have done a little better with the cause-and-effect of changing things in the past. The ending seemed to be rushed. It is worth watching.