The information shown on this page is provided by the financial institution and is believed to be accurate at the time of posting (February 2, 2020). Please click "Apply Now" above to see the most up to date terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate
|Purchase APR||19.49% (Variable)*|
|Balance Transfer APR||19.49% (Variable)*|
|Cash Advance APR||26.49% (Variable)*|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% intro fee on balances transferred by 5/10/2020 and up to 5% fee for future balance transfers will apply.|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Late Payment Fee||None the first time you pay late. After that, up to $39|
|Return Payment Fee||Up to $39|
|Rewards Type||Cash back|
|Minimum Credit Quality (What's This)||Fair/New to Credit|
Additional Details & Restrictions
- **Intro purchase APR is 0% for 6 months from the date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is 10.99% for 6 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by 5/10/2020; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 19.49% variable. Cash APR: 26.49% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: $.50. Cash advance fee: 5%, min. $10. Balance Transfer fee: Intro balance transfer fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer for transfers that post to your account by 5/10/2020. After that, up to 5% of the amount of each transfer. Annual Fee: $0. Rates as of 1/31/2020. When we evaluate creditworthiness, we consider your credit report, all the information you provide and other information. Customers with the best credit profiles receive the lowest rate. Other customers receive higher rates and may be offered an account with different rates or terms, including no introductory rates or rewards incentives. When we evaluate creditworthiness, we consider your credit report, all the information you provided and other information. Customers with the best credit profiles receive the lowest rate. Other customers receive higher rates and may be offered an account with different rates or terms, including no introductory rates or rewards incentives. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- REWARDS: We will send full terms and conditions with your card. Earn a full 2% Cashback Bonus on your first $1000 in combined gas and restaurant purchases each calendar quarter. Calendar quarters are defined as the three-month periods beginning January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Gas and restaurant category purchases over the quarterly cap, and all other purchases, earn 1% cash back. Gas and restaurant purchases are those made at merchants classified as gas stations and full service restaurants, cafes, cafeterias and fast-food locations. Purchases coded in categories other than these, including purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors, and discount stores, will not qualify. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within 2 billing periods. You can redeem rewards in any amount at any time. Rewards never expire. We will credit your account with your Cashback Bonus balance if your account is closed or if you have not used your account within 18 months. Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if your card is lost or stolen. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for further details or call 1-800-347-3085.
- *Good Grade Reward only available to new cardmembers on or after 7/23/2015 who indicate on their application that they are currently enrolled in college, and whose accounts are current and remain open when the Good Grade Reward is requested.? Effective 5/1/2019, grades can only be submitted during the months of May-August to get a $20 statement credit reward. Students with a Discover it(R) or Discover it(R) Chrome card who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent) during a School Year (September - August) may apply at Discover.com for a $20 statement credit ("Good Grade Reward"). This will be applied to your account within seven (7) business days. One Good Grade Reward per School Year, per account, up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive years from the date your account is opened. Terms of Good Grade Reward Offer are subject to change.
- ** Discover(R) Identity Alerts are offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services:? (a) daily monitoring of your Experian(R) credit report and an alert when a new inquiry or account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of Dark Web sites? known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security number is found on such a website.? This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts.? Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score.? This benefit may change or end in the future.? Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. To see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, visit discover.com/freealerts.
- FICO(R)Credit Score Terms: Your FICO(R) Credit Score, key factors and other credit information are based on data from TransUnion(R) and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary account holders who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com and cardmembers are also provided a score on statements. Customers will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO(R) Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Cashback MatchTM:No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you?ve earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You?ve earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Freeze it(R): When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, delayed authorizations (such as some transit purchases), payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.