Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Following her beloved mother's death, the kingdom falls into the hands of Snow White's stepmother, commonly referred to as "the Evil Queen" by those she rules. Snow keeps her head down at the castle, hoping to make the best of her situation.
But when new information about her parents resurfaces and a plot to kill her goes haywire, everything changes for Snow. With the help of a group of wary dwarfs, a kind prince she thought she'd never see again, and a mysterious stranger from her past, Snow embarks on a quest to stop the Evil Queen and take back her kingdom. But can she stop an enemy who knows her every move and will stop at nothing to retain her power... including going after the ones Snow loves?
From savory lunches and dinners to sweet desserts, this beautiful cookbook for kids features fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses and their many adventures!
Make learning how to cook fun and downright magical with inspiration from the Disney Princesses! Featuring simple step-by-step instructions and mouth-watering photos of each dish, this cookbook makes it easy to whip up enchanting treats, while enjoying captivating illustrations of the princesses and their friends.
In this book, readers will discover:
- 50 beginner-friendly recipes, including dishes like Rapunzel-inspired Frying Pan Eggs, Tiana-inspired Bayou Meatloaf, Moana-inspired Te Fiti Tropical Punch, and many more
- A thorough introduction to kitchen basics
- A "difficulty rating" for each recipe, so brand new chefs know where to start
- Beautiful food photography on every spread
- Charming illustrations of the Disney Princesses
- Bonus menus to inspire young chefs to combine recipes and create their own magical feasts
With fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses, aspiring young chefs will be cooking up a feast in no time!