Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DisplayPort to VGA 6 Feet Cable 2 Pack, Benfei Display Port Male to VGA Male Gold-Plated Cord 6 feet Compatible for Lenovo, Dell, HP, ASUS and Other Brand
|Price:||$20.59 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- EXCELLENT TRANSMISSION: 2 PACK Benfei DisplayPort to VGA 6 Feet Cable utilizes better chip solution and professional multiple shielding for instaneous and accurate data streaming.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Built-in advanced IC chip converts DisplayPort signal to VGA signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to DisplayPort
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - The DisplayPort male to VGA Male converter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600x1200, 1280x1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated DisplayPort connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improve the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
- LATCHES DESIGN: DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection, the latches will improve the connection stability in usage. When plug out, please press the realse button, and easy to pull out.
- 18 MONTH WARRANTY - Exclusive Benfei Unconditional 18-month Warranty ensures long-time protection of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BENFEI DislayPort to VGA Male to Male Cable
Benfei DisplayPort to VGA Cable provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices(with DispayPort slot) to a VGA display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the DisplayPort male end to your DisplayPort device(such as laptop or graphic card), and connect the VGA male end to your display.
- Input: DisplayPort Male
- Output: VGA Male
- Audio Support: No
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
- Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking
- HD resolution: video resolutions up to 1920*1200@60Hz, for stunning videos and images with no lag, including 1920x1200@60Hz, 1080p ,800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080 - HDTV resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i,1080p.
- Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with VGA input.
- Plug in and play without any software installation.
- The cable is used to connect the laptop or computer with DisplayPort output, the monitor with VGA input. It could not work in the opposite direction.
- The cable is a DisplayPort to VGA cable, it's not a HDMI to VGA or USB to VGA cable. If you are looking for HDMI to VGA or USB to VGA cable, please refer to the item in the following table.
Advanced Cable Adopt
30 and 32 AWG cable ensure more reliable and stable signal transmit with high anti-interference.
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
- Reinforced joint to ensure the durability
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection, the latches will improve the connection stability in usage. When plug out, please press the realse button, and easy to pull out.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mine worked well, do defects happen? Yes, but that’s what return policies are for
2. The connectors were of good quality
4 stars on value because it was a bit more than I expected to pay.
Husband of Prime User.
What I disliked is the fact I was expecting a HDMI on one end and got something else. My monitor will except a 15 pin or 24 +1 end. I received a squared end that looked like a HDMI end which would not fit. So in trying to return this item I find you charge $5.99 to return which I find ridicules when I am ordering another item from you. If this second one works I won't ever order this brand again!
And, although I know that this was a one-time annoyance, I couldn't see the reason why the screw in posts were so large I couldn't grasp them with my fingers enough to tighten the VGA connector onto my monitor; instead, I had to use needle nose pliers to tighten the posts in quarter turns. UGH!! A task which should have taken no more than 30 seconds took almost 15 minutes!
...Anyways. This works great, and I have my second screen cycling through all of the pictures of otters I've collected over the years while I read facebook, and it didn't cost an arm an a leg. Would buy again (not that I have a choice).
Customer service reached out very quickly offering a solution to my problem. Well played, Benfei.
Top international reviews
I must have had 20 of these now, used for 2nd Display on Optiplex 3060s & Lenovo SFF PCs every one has been perfect.
A quick simple low cost solution we’ll finished and well made.
I have had a few different types of adapters/cables from Benfei now and every one has been 5*
A real bonus having them Amazon stocked and next day availability- Recommended.
The cable is of good quality and works exactly as I had hoped that it would. The only issue I had was with no image being displayed after the splash screen on boot. This was down to me using HDMI 1 and display port 1 (I know, you would think that would make sense). This isuue was fixed by using HDMI 2 and Display port 1.
This cable is excellent.
Yeah, it's not HDMI, It's Display Port. Nowhere on the entire page does it call itself HDMI!
If you're looking for HDMI here, you're a muppet.
****This is Display Port to VGA, not HDMI to VGA****
Right, now that that's out of the way, I can talk about the cable itself. It's long, seemed sturdy enough to me, and it delivers a perfectly adequate picture to my third monitor in my setup.
It arrived in a day, which was excellent, and was packaged very efficiently.
Iv'e been using it for roughly a month now, If I remember correctly, and I've had no issues whatsoever.
If you're looking for Display Port to VGA, you could do a lot worse than this here cable.
There is no audible click which I like. The only down side is the left hand thumb buttons are very difficult to operate for my hand. It is probably me rather than any issue with the mouse.
You may get an update from me.
Mine also seems dodgy in that if I knock the cable, the monitor it's connected to starts showing 1280x720 resolution down from 1920x1080, and you have to wiggle the cable until it goes back to full HD.