DisplayPort to HDMI 6 Feet Gold-Plated Cable, Avacon Display Port to HDMI Adapter Male to Male Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient cable directly connects a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI input
- Transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080P (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gold-plated cord, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AVACON DISPLAYPORT to HDMI Male to Male Cable
The Avacon DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - Black is designed for connecting DisplayPort equipped computer systems to HDMI equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality up to HD HDTV or PC graphics. It is a cost-effective solution to allow your DisplayPort computer to work with the HDMI display for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more.
- Input(from video source): DisplayPort Male
- Output(to monitor): HDMI Male
- Audio Support: Yes
- Installation: Plug and Play
Crystal Clear Image
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x 1200@60Hz, 1080p Full HD, including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
Two Mode available
- Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
- Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking.
- Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with HDMI input.
- It's not for the montior with DisplayPort input, it's an uni-directional adapter. If your video source is HDMI and monitor is with DisplayPort input. Another solution, HDMI to DisplayPort with external power input is required. Please see the table in the following.
- Few docking station doesn't support DP++ Mode. if so, Another solution, Active DP to HDMI is required. Please see the table in the following.
Enhanced Solution Design
- Adopt Advanced Chipset to achieve the better compatibility and avoid signal interference
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to ensure the solution durability
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
- Reinforced joint to ensure the durability
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection, the latches will improve the connection stability in usage. When plug out, please press the realse button, and easy to pull out.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HP 8300, which is a solid machine - often seen in hospitals. However it doesn't have an HDMI output.
instead, it has a Display Port, and you will need to get this cable to drive a monitor with HDMI input. You'll get the best display quality that way. This product looks and feels solid and worked right away with no fussing around needed, but that's what you would expect from a cable. I've only had it a week, so I can't comment on durability, but I would recommend this cable.
Pro's: Works exactly as i needed. Fits nicely in both ports. Feels up to par as far as cable head quality goes.
Con's: haven't found any yet. I actively update reviews so if i come across anything i will add it.