dobar Holiday Essentials Ultra-Brite Gold Lights on Green Wire - Indoor/Outdoor Use - Set of 100 - UL Listed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||Gold, Green , Yellow, Orange|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100 Ultra-Brite Gold Mini Bulbs String Light Set with Green Wire - Steady Burn & Flashing Modes
- UL Listed - For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- End to End Connectors - 5 Sets Of Light Strings Can Be Connected Together
- If 1 bulb burns out, the rest remain lit. - Includes 2 Flasher Bulbs, 2 Replacement Regular Bulbs, & 1 Replacement Fuse
- Lighted Length: 18.56 Feet - Total Length: 20 Feet - 2.5" Spacing between Bulbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Holiday Essentials Ultra-Brite 100 Count Gold Bulb Light String Set with Green Wire. UL Listed - Conforms to UL Standards. Safe for Indoor & Outdoor Use - 120 Volt. This Light Set consists of 2 independent circuits of 50 lights. Each circuit can be made to steady burn or flashing mode by replacing a regular bulb with a Red Tip Flashing Bulb (2 Red Tip Flashing Bulbs are included with this set). Total Length of Light String: 20 Feet. Lighted Length: 18.56 Feet. Spacing at the ends: 3.5" end on female adapter - 12" end on male adapter. If one bulb burns out the rest will remain lit. Fuse-protected, end-to-end connector allows up to 5 sets to be connected together in a continuous strand. Use these gold mini lights on windows, trees, wreaths, garlands, outdoor bushes and many more applications!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One slight oddity: as we draped the lights on the tree, the distance between the lights became closer together at the end of the strand, almost like to make the correct number of bulbs fit, the last 6 bulbs were several inches closer together but on a Christmas tree, this wasn’t that big of a deal to us.