|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||04562|
|Sheet Size||8.5 x 11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||04562|
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
DocuGard Blue/Red Prismatic Galaxy Top Check, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 24 lb, 500 Sheets, 1 Check Per Sheet (04562)
Enhance your purchase
|Sheet Size||8.5 x 11|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DocuGard blue/red prismatic galaxy blank check paper utilizes 13 comprehensive security features recommended by the National Check Fraud Center and are ANSI compliant
- Easily print professional, secure checks with Quicken, QuickBooks, Versacheck and other popular accounting and money management software packages
- Docugard blank checkstock is to run jam-free on desktop and high-volume production inkjet and laser devices
- Checks are located at the top of the sheet (3. 5” tall x 8. 5” wide) and there are 2 horizontal perforations located at 3. 5" and 7" from the top
- Front security features include: Check-21 compliancy; hidden message technology (“VOID” appears when copied); a printed two-toned, prismatic background that shows alterations when erased; heat-sensitive ink that disappears when copied; and a printed security warning to call attention to the security features listing on the reverse side
- Back security features include: security features listing for verification purposes; hidden message technology (“VOID” appears behind endorsement when copied); microtext printing which is legible when magnified, but illegible when copied; anti-splice backer that is difficult to alter; and a verification number and watermark that are printed in coin-reactive ink and can only be seen when viewed on an angle
- Premium DocuGard quality since 1964. Made in the USA from domestically sourced, paper. 500 sheets, 8. 5 x 11 check printing paper, 24 lb. , packaged in an easy-open shrinkwrap
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
DocuGard tamper-resistant Business Checks are designed and manufactured with multiple layers of security features and considerations to protect against counterfeiting and forgery attempts. Our checks have up to 13 security features recommended by the National Check Fraud Center.
Check 21 Compliant + Hidden VOID Pantograph
All DocuGard Checks are Check 21 compliant which enables banks to handle more checks electronically.
Hidden VOID Pantograph
The word ‘Void’ appears when the security check is copied or scanned. As technology continues to improve, you may find that copies/scans can be made without the ‘Void’ appearing–which is why having a combination of layered features is so important.
Security Warning + Patterned Background
Printed on front of check to prompt bank to verify authenticity.
Background highlights erasure alterations (two-tone on Prismatic Checks).
Check Verification Number + Security Features Listing
Check Verification Number
Printed in a special ink on the backside of the secure check. It can only be seen when held at a 45-degree angle.
Security Features Listing
Complete list of security features is printed on the backside of the check for compliance purposes.
Coin Reactive Printed Watermark + Anti-Splice Backer
Coin Reactive Printed Watermark
A DocuGard watermark is printed in a special ink on the backside of the secure check. It can only be seen when held at a 45-degree angle and it turns black when rubbed with a coin.
Deters splicing of information to prevent alterations.
DocuGard name appears on each security check in a very small font which can be verified under magnification but will be rendered illegible when copied or scanned.
Watermark is printed in a special ink on the backside of the security check. It can only be seen when held at a 45-degree angle.
Endorsement Area VOID
“VOID” appears in endorsement area when copied or scanned.
DocuGard Shield is printed in a heat-reactive ink that disappears or “drops out” when copied or exposed to heat. (Prismatic Checks only)
Available Options For Business Security Checks
Standard Marble - 11 Security Features
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Format: Top Checks, Middle Checks, Bottom Checks
- Available Colors: Blue, Green, Burgundy, Gold, Purple
Premier Prismatic - 13 Security Features
- Size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Format: Top Checks, Middle Checks, Bottom Checks, 3 Checks Per Page
- Available Colors: Blue/Green, Blue/Red
DocuGard prismatic security business checks incorporate 13 security features recommended by the National Check Fraud Center to keep you protected and are compatible with most money management software programs. DocuGard checks are available in top, middle and bottom formats and in various colors and patterns. Prismatic security features include: Check-21 compliancy, "VOID" when copied, "VOID" pantograph behind endorsement, anti-splice backer, security features listing box, watermark, check verification number, coin reactive ink, prismatic pattern, two-toned erasure resistant background, heat-sensitive ink, security warning on front of check and micro text printing. Perfect for payroll and accounts payable applications and for use with all laser and inkjet printers.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am extremely happy with this product in conjunction with a VersaInk-Nano HP 63 MS Black MICR Ink Cartridge. You do not need any software either. I am using a (Linux) LibreOffice template and get perfect results every time out of a budget printer.
At the bottom of the voucher I print out the name and address and it all works perfectly in a window envelope.
The end result is very professional looking checks at a fraction of the price of printed voucher checks. Furthermore these are highly secure. I experimenting with a scan and VOID is printed across the check numerous times and prominently.
By the way, there is also a free android app that does a good job and maintains a register. I prefer writing checks from my laptop.
No problems with my bank (JPM Chase).
BUT - YOU MUST USE MAGNETIC INC AND YOU NEED A MICR FONT FOR ROUTING, ACCOUNT AND (BOTTOM) CHECK NUMBER! (I found the font online for free)
Otherwise, your checks are going to bounce unless they are deposited by mobile app.
I suppose it depends on the software used to print the checks, but for my purposes I laid out the check format with all of the info, the blank lines, plus the banking numbers in the numeric font at the bottom of the check. The only variable that changes is the check #, which prints on all 3 panels as well as within the numeric font at the bottom. I won't go into the technical part of how I get that info to print or how to obtain/use the numeric font, but I pre-print 500 numbered checks at a time. When ready to write, I load one in the printer and Quickbooks will print the name (Pay to), the amount, memo if applicable, and any pertinent info on the other panels.
I only outline the above since if ordering these you need to be able to format them yourself, or make sure your software is at least capable of printing the numeric font at the bottom, often called the MICR line (part of which has the check # embedded). At this time I'm not aware that QB has this capability.
Also, these checks are made in the U.S.A.
Not pleased with this shipment at all!
By Andy C. on March 1, 2021