DOLE FRUIT BOWLS Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Juice, 4-Ounce Cups (Pack of 36)
- IDEAL SNACKS: DOLE Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice are an ideal size for snacking or to add to many of your favorite recipes. Try them on pizza salads or desserts. Mix into more savory dishes like Thai Pineapple Fried Rice or Tacos al Pastor.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN FREE: DOLE Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Juice are rich in Vitamin C have no added sugar and are made from all natural fruit and non-GMO ingredients. They're naturally gluten free and Kosher and great for recipes like candied pineapple!
- DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE: With Dole's shelf-stable pineapple products you can have the delicious taste of refreshing pineapple anywhere anytime. Try Dole's pineapple chunks pineapple tidbits crushed pineapple and pineapple juice.
- HEALTHY SNACKS AND JUICES: From packaged shelf stable fruit to dried fruit fruit juices and frozen fruit Dole is a world leader in growing sourcing distributing and marketing packaged fruit and healthy snacks to brighten your day.
- REFRESHING FLAVOR: Try the refreshing bright flavor of Dole's packed fruit fruit juice and other pantry staples in all your favorite recipes!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bring More Sunshine To Every Day
Every morning the sun shines with the promise of a new day. Giving fruits and vegetables what they need to grow and reach absolute perfection. At Dole, we believe in Sunshine. We're proudly committed to sourcing the highest quality fruits and vegetables. After all, what nature grows is already perfect. It's our job to keep it that way.
At Dole, We Value
- Integrity & Respect
The Best Fruit
We are committed to growing and packaging the highest quality fruit, so every bite tastes fresh and delicious.
We believe delicious, nutritious food is not a luxury, but a right. We see it as our responsibility to find new ways to make fruit enjoyable and affordable for everyone, from convenient packaging to charitable endeavors.
With Good In Mind
Being careful stewards of the environment, using sustainable practices, and supporting our communities are what make our business possible.
Founded in Hawaii in 1851, Dole is the world's largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh fruit and fresh vegetables. Dole markets a growing line of packaged and frozen foods, and is a produce industry leader in nutrition education and research. The Dole brand means the finest, high-quality products. Dole will continue to meet customers' expectations by consistently providing products that meet the highest standard - the Dole standard. For Dole, anything less is unacceptable. Pineapples have a regal air about them, possibly due to the top section of the pineapple being referred to as a “crown”. The golden fruit inside the pineapple shell offers a rich sweetness that may also add to its regal image. Fresh pineapples are not only tasty, they also are the only known source of bromelain, an enzyme with anti-inflammatory properties. Pineapple is also a naturally fat and cholesterol free food that is rich in Vitamin C. Store unopened can in a cool, dry place or if you prefer a chilled fruit snack, keep an unopened can in your refrigerator. Canned pineapple, with its sweet tangy flavor, is a great compliment to all types of dishes including appetizers, main dishes, salads, side dishes, beverages and desserts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID (TO PROMOTE COLOR RETENTION), AND CITRIC ACID.
Ready to Eat
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.