Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Donald Jacob Uitvlugt
Donald Jacob Uitvlugt lives on neither coast of the United States, but mostly in a haunted memory palace of his own design. His short fiction has appeared in numerous print and online venues. Donald strives to write what he calls "haiku fiction," stories that are small in scope but big in impact.
Read the latest installments of his blogged novel at http://jiaotusendeavour.wordpress.com, or contact him via Twitter: @haikufictiondju.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Classic authors include: Ambrose Bierce, Steen Steensen Blicher, G.K. Chesterton, Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens, Dick Donovan, Arthur Conan Doyle, William Hope Hodgson, E.T.A. Hoffman, Robert E. Howard, W.W. Jacobs, Franz Kafka, Rudyard Kipling, H.P. Lovecraft, Edith Nesbit, Edgar Allan Poe, Arthur B. Reeve, Robert Louis Stevenson, Bram Stoker, Ethel Lina White, Oscar Wilde.
This anthology was presented with The Serling Award by the Rod Serling Memorial Foundation in 2017. In addition to the short stories, it includes essays on Rod Serling and George Clayton Johnson as well as an introduction by Serling expert Tony Albarella.
- David Afsharirad
Gary A. Braunbeck
Elizabeth A. Herreid
Donald J. Uitvlugt
A Hill of Stars by Misha Burnett
The Gift of the Ob-Men by Schuyler Hernstrom
This Day, At Tilbury by Kat Otis
At the Feet of Neptune's Queen by Abraham Strongjohn
Rose by Any Other Name by Brian K. Lowe
Late Bloom by Melanie Rees
The Hour of the Rat by Donald Jacob Uitvlugt
My Name is John Carter (Part 1) by James Hutchings
Retrospective: Toyman by E.C. Tubb by Jeffro Johnson
An eclectic collection of SF adventure tales.
- The Vault of Phalos, by Jeffery Scott Sims
- Shadow Visions, by Preston Dennett
- The Lady of the Amorous City, by Edward M. Erdelac
- A Suit of Haidrah Skin, by Rob Lang
- ...Where There Is No Sanctuary, by Howie K. Bentley
- The Last Dues Owed, by Christine Lucas
- The Witch of Elrica, by Jennifer Povey
- The Bubbcat, by Sean Monaghan
- Wall Wardens, by Lynn Rushlau
- Lost Men, by Eugene Morgulis
- The Unfolding of the World, by Harold R. Thompson
- The Sands of Rubal-Khali, by Donald Jacob Uitvlugt
- The Priests of Shalaz, by Jay Barnson
- Dust of Truth, by Joyce Frohn
- The Ride, by Edward McDermott
- My Name is John Carter (Pt.3), by James Hutchings
- The Phantom Sands of Calavass, by S.H. Mansouri
- The Feminine Force Awakens, by Liana Kerzner
Edited by Ignatius Umlaut and Del Beaudry, with a glorious wraparound color cover and interior b&w illustrations copyright Mark Allen, Roll the Bones features stories by Donald Jacob Uitvlugt, Michael D. Turner, Duncan Sandiland, Alicia Rieske, Tracie McBride, Andrew Knighton, Kristen Lee Knapp, Aaron Kesher, Robert E. Keller, Eric Juneau, A.H. Jennings, John Hitchens, Lance Hawvermale, Julie Frost, Mark Finnemore, James Dorr, Raven Daegmorgan, Melissa Cuevas, and Del Beaudry. Fantasy fan or gamer, old timer or fresh recruit, whether your tastes run to scintillating sword play, gruesome horror, eerie magic or pulse-pounding pulp action, Roll the Bones is the book for you!
Farinoor comes from such a pride ruined by Diata's army. The young lion-man hungers for revenge. But how far will he go to achieve his vengeance? What can a lone male of eighteen summers do against the most powerful sorceress in The Veldt?
This collection contains seven stories about Death. Ranging from horror to science fiction to superhero fantasy, they wrestle with death in different ways. Is death an evil to be fought against with all our strength or a lover to be embraced?
Join La Danza. You're already dancing it anyway...