Don't Go Bananas - A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Da Vinci's Room|
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Product Dimensions||5.13 x 0.69 x 3.63 inches; 6.14 Ounces|
|Number of Players||2-4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Based on the ABCD Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
- Tackling 5 Emotions: The game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, sadness, worry, fear and jealousy. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards
- Simple to play: 2-4 Players take turns building each color pile. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions.
- For Parents and Professionals: Teachers can play Don't Go Bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home. Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers
- 2-4 Players Ages 6-12: A variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Don't Go Bananas||Mind Your Beeswax||Sums in Space||Squirrels!|
|Topic||CBT Emotional Awareness||Social Skills & Mindfulness||Addition & Subtraction||Family Fun|
|# of Players||2-4||3-8||2-4||2-4|
|Card or Board Game||Card Game||Card Game||Board Game||Card Game|
|Competitive or Cooperative Rules?||Semi-Cooperative||Cooperative||2 Ways to Play: Competitive or Cooperative||Competitive|