Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Don't Let the Pigeon Finish This Activity Book! (Pigeon series) (Pigeon, 8) Paperback – October 2, 2012
Enhance your purchase
The Pigeon really, really wants to finish this activity book! But that pesky Duckling keeps getting in the way. Oh, and there's someone new on the scene causing all kinds of problems....
Follow the Bus Driver's lead as you write, color, draw, create--even build an airport!--in this fun-filled book starring the Pigeon and YOU.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Mo began his career on Sesame Street, where he garnered six Emmy Awards.
- Publisher : Hyperion Books for Children; 1st Edition (October 2, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1423133102
- ISBN-13 : 978-1423133100
- Reading age : Baby - 2 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 2.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.5 x 1 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By PsychMama on July 30, 2018
By Katie on June 23, 2019
- The quality of this book is very high - thick pages, large size - definitely a step up from regular activity books.
- My kids love the Pigeon books and having that theme through this book adds a nice touch.
- Way too many "coloring" pages - my kids are not that into just plain coloring and I was expecting each page to have some sort of activity or "doing" task like other preschool books.
- The activities that are there really require an adult to help (my kids are 4.5 years old). It is not the kind of preschool activity book that you just tell the kids to trace some letters or connect the dots and then come back 5 min later to praise them and get started on the next page. Rather, it requires the adult to do things like get extra supplies, help cut things, tape things together, etc. My kids like those activities but they are adult-intensive.
So, the pages are either just simple "boring" coloring or more complex adult-help-needed activities. Not much in between.
In the end, I've decided to put these books away for another 6 months to see if they are a better fit for when when my kids turn 5. Maybe they'll like coloring more then, and maybe they'll be able to do more of the activities with less help from me.
By Deanna Max on September 16, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
This book is introduced by the Bus Driver and the Duckling (another character in the stories) is also included. Of course, that naughty Pigeon wants to finish the activity book, so you have to stop him and the Bus Driver is at the bottom of the page to tell you what you need for each activity. This is SO interactive and fun – for example, there are bus doors, which need to be coloured in before you can open them and, when you do so, a mad cow chases the poor Pigeon across the pages! There are pictures to colour, mazes, things to make and do, pictures to draw, picture books to design, rooms to decorate, puppet shows, posters and newspapers to design and on and on and on…
If you children love the Pigeon books, this is a must buy book – designed to entertain, amuse and educate, this is a wonderful resource for all children aged 3+. If they haven’t read the great Pigeon books, then buy those to go with this – it’s a brilliant activity book and the stories are fun too.