|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 17.3 x 26 inches|
|Item model number||SP101-10-035-003|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||7 Pounds|
|Maximum height recommendation||32 Inches|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||4 Pounds|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $73.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Doona Infant Car Seat & Latch Base – Car Seat to Stroller – Blush Pink – US Version
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS: One simple motion operation – From car seat to stroller in seconds, 5-point harness, adjustable handlebar - also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the car, 3 Layer Side Impact Protection, removable and washable fabric, highest safety & quality standards, TUV and FAA Aircraft Approved for travel, baby Safe materials & breathable textiles, 2 years manufacturer's warranty.
- COLOR: All Black Patterned Textile Fabric, New Stretch Material Canopy in Flame Red, New Stretch Material Shoulder Pads in Flame Red, New and Improved Breathable Inner Foams, Charcoal Aluminum Handle, Dark Grey Bamboo Infant Insert, Dark Gray Bamboo Head Support with Memory Foam.
- USAGE: Suitable from 4 lbs. to 35 lbs, Max. 32 Inches Height, Rear facing only, Car Seat weighs 16.5 lbs, Base weighs 10.3 lbs.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Doona Infant Car Seat, Doona Bamboo Infant Insert, Doona Bamboo Head Support, Doona Vehicle Seat Protector, Doona Base
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Folded: 23.6x17.3x26 Inches; Unfolded: 39x17.3x32.2 Inches; Weight: 16.5 Lbs.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
From the manufacturer
Doona Car Seat & Stroller
Doona’s infant car seat and stroller combo was designed to provide parents a safe and practical solution for their baby, both in and outside of the car. It is the world’s first infant car seat and stroller in one, providing a complete and fully integrated travel system, allowing you to move from car seat to stroller in seconds.
The latest collection makes a bold and on-trend statement with six vivid colors, an updated all-black inner seat cover and a sleek charcoal aluminium frame. This collection answers the needs of fashion-conscious families.
• Doona Infant Car Seat & Stroller • Doona LATCH Base • Doona Infant Insert • Doona Head Support • Doona Vehicle Seat Protector
From Car Seat to Stroller in Seconds
In one simple motion, transform your Doona Stroller into a car seat in seconds. Our products go through strict internal and external tests and examinations to ensure their safety. All mandatory certification is conducted, to assure the highest levels of safety. Doona, with its unique hybrid functionality, has been tested to meet the strictest US standards for Car-Seats, Strollers and Hand-Held Carriers.
Doona Infant Car Seat - From Car Seat to Stroller in seconds. The Next Generation Car Seat Doona infant car seat is the world’s first complete and fully integrated travel system, allowing you to move from car seat to stroller in seconds. The sleek and stylish design allows you to navigate the streets at ease, without disturbing your sleeping child when hopping in a car, travelling by bus or walking up the stairs. The revolutionary car seat and stroller provides a safe and practical solution for parents on-the-go. Doona is the only car seat to have been tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller and an infant carrier providing overarching safety for your child in all circumstances. With its unique 3-layer side impact protection, Anti-Rebound Bar crash technology, superior 5-point safety harness and ergonomic infant insert, Doona is one of the safest car seats available today. Doona has been designed, alongside medical and engineering experts, to ensure that the baby’s body is properly supported in the correct ergonomic position. The Doona Infant Insert’s near-flat ergonomic design boosts your newborn’s upper and lower back and ensures that your baby’s neck and back are ergonomically aligned.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Taking the baby to the restaurant for lunch and dinner: we have used it in car seat mode and kept him just by our side in long benches in restaurants or as a stroller (with the brakes on) and replacing a seat at the table with it. It’s compact enough to avoid people getting in close proximity to its wheels, unlike most strollers.
- Taking the baby on a ferry: Yes! It worked wonderfully in car seat mode for this. And the baby really likes traveling since his first day out (really thanks to the Doona... remember the baby adapts to your lifestyle instead of otherwise, if you choose to do so).
- Using Uber: We’ve taken the baby on more than 50 rides and all drivers -really, all of them- were impressed at how easy it was for us to get him in and out of the car, converting from stroller to car seat and back to stroller in an easy operation. Just tell your Uber they don’t need to get off the car to open the trunk or help handling the stroller, because it’s instantly a car seat. It has made our life out of home really easy.
- Taking the baby to the beach: just convert to car seat and carry it with the handle and then pop out the wheels when you hit your palm tree spot. The integrated shade helps keep the baby comfortable but we go extra cautious and always put a blanket covering the top of the Doona so no mosquitoes or too much sun and wind gets in. There’s an official sunshade but we found it easy to go the cheap way since we didn’t get the sunshade along and didn’t want to wait for shipping times.
- Taking the baby to the movies: Yes! Believe it or not, babies like Avengers even if it’s a three hour long movie. We just put the Doona in car seat mode and voilà! Just check the baby for signs of wet diaper and maybe go to change it once through the movie to avoid crying. Remember to seat close to the aisles or next to the handicapped seats and you’ll enjoy your movie date once again and not having to wait for years to go back to the cinema. Actually having done this helped us emotionally since we found out we still can do things we like.
- Taking the baby on a plane: Oh, yes... we had an international flight at week 5 and we felt like a “moving Kodak picture spot/opportunity” everywhere through the airport. It was so easy to get to narrow or crowded places and there are two ways of traveling with it: 1. Taking it to the gate and unloading the baby right at the plane’s door and the airline will take care of it and put it with the cargo and then deliver it back when you get out of the door so you can keep using it through customs and luggage pick up without having to hold the baby the whole time. And... 2. Getting a seat for your baby that you can take the Doona on board because it’s certified for air travel... We chose option 1 and saved some money for diapers and baby formula. And it was by far the easiest to use stroller/seat we saw (and the airline staff said that too). There were other babies on both planes we took and honestly they weren’t having as good time as we were.
- Taking the car seat through TSA check... easy... it goes through the X-ray machine in car seat mode, flipped upside down. Just the right size for that.
- Taking the baby to doctor’s appointments: waiting rooms sometimes get crowded and we were happy our Doona didn’t take as much space, avoiding making other people uncomfortable. During an appointment I found out another “mode” for the Doona that I’ve never seen in reviews or elsewhere: just retract the wheels to put it in car seat mode and leave it in the floor. Surprisingly, it works like a rocking chair! Really, just try it when you get yours and be amazed at that “rocking chair” mode. I’ve never seen so many “WTF” faces around before.
- Getting in and out of elevators with one hand: just retract the handle and put it upright and it will take the less space possible. It’s so easy to do.
- Going shopping: it’s so small and flexible you can take it to the outlets and feel like a “Kodak picture spot/opportunity” once again (actually someone mentioned that while I retracted the Doona to climb some stairs and avoiding a long ramp other parents where going through slowly (hence the photo op... a line of parents wasting time and only one avoiding the traffic jam).
Now we’re in month 5 and while most of this review was written during the first two months, nothing has changed and we’re happy we went the Doona way. We removed the newborn insert just before month 3 and baby didn’t even notice the change.
Short summary: we have been happy parents thank to Doona.
Follow up: Our baby is 2.5 years old now and we miss the Doona. We used it for 15 months and once again, we miss it but it surely made another happy family after us. If there could be something similar for toddlers, we would definitely buy it. But honestly, still think it was the best purchase ever.
So convenient, worth every penny.
Yes it's heavy, but so are all the baby carriers. It's worth a little extra muscle power to have the benefit of rolling around 98% of the time.
I found the base much more secure then the other carseats we've tried due to it's unique design.
There may be a bit of a learning curve , just expand and collapse it a few times before attempting to use it. Also there are plenty of videos online
My favorite part about having this carseat stroller is that I can very quickly have a free hand to keep big sister close so I don't have to choose which child to hold onto in public. When there is enough space and time the handle bar can be low enough for big sister to push baby around at the perfect height
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019