Custom Doormat, Personalized Mat Making Memories One Campsite at a Time Stars Text Doormat Door Floor Mat Outdoor Indoor Front Door Mat Entrance Welcome Rug Kitchen Rug Non Slip Mat 24x16 Inches
|Material||Fabric & neoprene rubber|
|Is Stain Resistant||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Customization Method: click "CUSTOMIZE NOW" button and then customize your text,our team of designers will do all the hard work
- Doormat dimension measure 24" x 16";One-Side Printing
- Material: durable heat-resistant non-woven fabric top and neoprene rubber non-slip backing; Dry wet feet, grab dirt, dust and grime, keeping floors clean and dry
- Easy clean; Use a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent to clean dirt. Machine washing is not recommended
- Indoor or outdoor use; Doormat is widely used for indoor front welcome mat, kitchen rug, floor mat, living room and so on
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Custom Print Your Personalized Design Doormats 24"(L) x 16"(W) for Indoor Outdoor Decor. Our store is dedicated to meets customers'various lifestyle needs in every way. We provide high quality with durable heat-resistant non-woven fabric top and neoprene rubber non-slip backing, various designs that meet customers' need. Every doormat is individually printed. Rich, vibrant colors embedded deeply into the doormat.These personalized doormat not only be perfect for adult indoor front welcome mat, kitchen rug, floor mat, living room bedroom office bathroom and so on, but also it's a perfect gift to your mom dad boy girls friends for Christmas Valention's Day Mother's Day Father's Day St. Patrick's Day Easter decor.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jennifer Ruppe on October 7, 2020