|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.2 x 4.1 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||13731|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13731|
|OEM Part Number||507-1507; C02004; C02008; CPR-8902; 22733524|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Dorman 13731 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this keyless entry transmitter matches the form and function of the original fob to restore full remote access for specific vehicles
- Exclusive solution - includes a patented programming module that plugs into the OBD II port to program the new module to the vehicle's existing coding
- Program confidently - remote is designed to work with factory systems on specific vehicle years, makes and models; follow all programming steps exactly.Housing Material:Plastic
- Vehicle-specific module - this 5-button remote control features lock, unlock, panic, trunk release and start buttons to retain access to all remote functions
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
fits 22733524 Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote for Chevy Cobalt Malibu / Buick Allure Lacrosse / Pontiac G5 G6 Grand Prix Solstice / Saturn Aura Sky 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
Dorman 99154 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
Dorman 13732 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
Dorman 99161 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models, Black (OE FIX)
Dorman 99162 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Replacing a keyless remote often requires expensive dealership or locksmith reprogramming. This Dorman OE FIX replacement includes a patented, DIY-friendly programming module for simple replacement.
From the manufacturer
Automotive Innovation Since 1918
Replacement car and truck parts engineered in America
Dorman produces thousands of exclusive replacement parts, and re-engineers failure-prone original parts, so that repair professionals and vehicle owners have greater freedom to fix cars and trucks quickly and cost-effectively.
Dorman has more than a hundred engineers, programmers and quality control specialists who make sure you get the job done right the first time.
Have a tough installation? We have thousands of instructional walk-throughs and videos, and a dedicated team of experienced technicians ready to help you with any issue.
More than 100 years of experience, and more than 80,000 different parts. That's why more auto repair professionals check Dorman first whenever they need a reliable replacement part.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was making remotes for a 2007 Chevy Cobalt. It would only program 3 for me, but maybe that's a limit inherent in the car. I don't know. Anyway, 3 was enough for me, so I'm not holding that against the product. (As I said, it could be a feature of my car.)
I think that I may have used my second programming attempt inadvertently while trying to remove the product because I saw the lights on the box go on and off a second time while I was pulling with all my strength. Luckily the remotes I programmed still worked despite that the box looked like it might have been running a second time. I took the key out after I was done with my original reprogramming to hopefully prevent inadvertent erasures, and that may have saved me. If only they could make this box easier to remove without almost breaking your car, it would be an all-around great product based on my experience.
The con's: The fobs are unable to initiate the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) relearn procedure which is a big part of any tire rotation & any type of TPMS sensor replacement. Otherwise an expensive scan is required to initiate this TPMS process manually. Second the vehicle I purchased these replacement aftermarket Dorman remote fob for kept getting "low fob battery" messages on the instrument cluster. I purchased new batterys & it didn't help...same message. I reached out to contact Dorman...asking for help & I quote.."Nicholas Paris Techline Specialist.. The key fob battery light would be a low frequency issue with one of the new fobs, you can try to determining this by reprogramming the fobs 1 at a time to isolate the failure, Unfortunately our key fobs do not have the ability to relearn tpms systems".
Wish I knew all this before I purchased these two fobs. The programming tool will only work x3 times before it is rendered useless....now I'm supposed to do diagnostic work on their product...no thanks. Besides the transmitting range for both fobs wasn't as good as the originals. I sent these back & purchased the original genuine GM fobs. They work perfectly...problem solved.
Dorman company could have made this right but failed, this will hurt future business I have with they're products.
Top international reviews
Fast response for questions
Shipping was prompt
Price was exactly as stated