|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 6.1 x 8.2 inches|
|Country of Origin||Korea, Republic of|
|Item model number||600-906|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||600906|
|OEM Part Number||48103; A411420B 12474041; 12547470|
|Hollander Number||412-469, 412-521, 420-133X, 412-521X|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $12.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorman 600-906 Transfer Case Shift Motor for Select Chevrolet / GMC / Oldsmobile Models
|Price:||$99.50 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.62 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
From the manufacturer
PARTS ENGINEERED TO ENDURE
Mud, sand, salt, and other debris take a toll on 4WD parts—but it's mile after mile of stress on the driveline that creates the real problems. In this environment, durable repairs require 4WD components that not only meet rigorous demands but stand the test of time.
With upgraded materials and designs that resolve known flaws in OE equipment, Dorman 4WD parts are engineered to endure.
From actuators to transfer cases and everything in-between, rest assured that your repair will last.
Quality parts from the aftermarket’s most trusted name
- Choose #1 – With hundreds of solutions, Dorman is the leader in direct replacements
- Superior engineering – Discover reliable, upgraded replacements for all your 4WD repairs
- Improved designs – Our OE FIX parts restore 4WD function and provide increased durability
- Trustworthy quality – Our 4WD components stand the test of time
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection. This part is compatible with the following vehicles. Before purchasing, enter your vehicle trim in the garage tool to confirm fitment. [Chevrolet Astro: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005] - [Chevrolet Blazer: 1999, 2000, 2001] - [Chevrolet S10: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001] - [GMC Jimmy: 1999, 2000, 2001] - [GMC Safari: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005] - [GMC Sonoma: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001] - [Oldsmobile Bravada: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Dorman 600-901 Transfer Case Motor Compatible with Select Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC Models
Dorman 600-810 Transfer Case Motor for Select Mercedes-Benz Models
Dorman 600-933 Transfer Case Shift Motor for Select BMW Models
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Mfg Warranty Description Labor||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||12 Months or 12,000 miles part exchange only. Labor and/or any shipping costs are not covered. Commercial, heavy duty, custom, or offroad vehicle use voids the warranty. Original proof of purchase is required. AC components must be installed by professional ASE certified technicians following all required procedures for success.||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The AWD error light went out on my dash, it was annoying
CON: AWD is on all the time. Makes the van 'crab' when turning sharply when parking, etc. Changed 'blue fluid' but that didn't help.