|Manufacturer||Dorman - OE Solutions|
|Item Weight||3.97 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 6.3 x 15.8 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item model number||620-250|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||620-250|
|OEM Part Number||600060; FA70536 19015PAAA02; 19020PAAA02; 19030PAAA02|
|ABPA Partslink Number||HO3115112|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $10.49
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorman 620-250 Radiator Fan Assembly , Black
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 6.3 x 15.8 inches; 3.97 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal replacement - this engine cooling fan assembly was precision-engineered to match the fit and performance of the stock radiator fan assembly on specific vehicles
- Complete package - assembly is designed with the same materials and components as the original part
- Quality assured - motors are tested in laboratory settings to ensure performance
- Cost effective and reliable - trustworthy manufacturing for far less than same part at the dealership
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
TYC 600060 Honda Accord Replacement Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly
Dorman 620-229 A/C Condenser Fan Assembly for Select Honda Models, Black
Dorman 620-228 Radiator Fan Assembly
Hayden Automotive 3690 Rapid-Cool Thin-Line Electric Fan
TYC 600710 Honda Accord Replacement Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||21.5 x 6.3 x 15.8 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches||18 x 6 x 18 inches||18 x 6 x 18 inches||18.4 x 17.2 x 4.6 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This engine cooling fan assembly is precision-engineered to match the fit and performance of the stock radiator fan on specific vehicle years, makes and models. It has been rigorously tested to ensure it cools as effectively as the original part.
From the manufacturer
Why Do Original Radiator Fan Assemblies Fail?
Radiator cooling fans fail for a number of reasons, all stemming from the heat and stress they endure while trying to cool an engine. Bearings can melt from high temperatures, fan blades can break, sensors can fail, and mechanical pieces can stop working over time.
When radiator fans don't work correctly, the radiator can't serve its purpose to keep the engine cool. When an engine overheats, it can cause a number of problems, and make the vehicle inoperable altogether. That's why replacing a broken radiator fan should be an immediate priority.
Why Are Dorman Radiator Fan Assemblies Better?
Dorman's engine cooling fan assemblies are designed to be a direct replacement for the original equipment manufacturer's part. That means installation is easier, and the part fits as intended.
Our fan assemblies are also tested to OEM specifications, so you know the part you're putting on performs as good or better than the part you're taking off.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This fan kicked on like it supposed to after my car warmed up in the driveway.!!!!