|Item Weight||12.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||904214|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||904214|
|OEM Part Number||4C3Z 2A451 BA; 53032373AA; 53032373AB; 53032373AC; 6C3Z 2A451 A; 6C3Z 2A451 BA; F81H 2A451-B; F81Z 2A451 BA; 64-1509; 7V1006; BRPV7; VP8|
|Cover Included||VACUUM PUMP|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dorman 904-214 Electrical Vacuum Pump for Select Ford/Dodge Trucks Models
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$62.71 (50%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT: This Dorman mechanical vacuum pump is specifically engineered to match or exceed the original design and performance of the original vacuum pump on select Ford Excursion, Ford F-250 Super Duty, Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ford F-450 Super Duty, Ford F-550 Super Duty, Dodge Ram 2500, and Dodge Ram 3500 pick-ups from 2007 to 1999.
- COMPLETE KIT: For a complete repair, we've included three mounting grommets.
- HIGH-QUALITY: Dorman's complete pump assembly is manufactured with all new materials for an extended, reliable service life.
- QUALITY TESTING: This part has undergone extensive vehicle try-on and durability testing to ensure a trouble-free performance.
- ENSURE FIT: To make sure this fits your exact vehicle, input your year, make, model and trim into the Amazon Garage. Original Equipment (OE) Numbers: 53032373AA, 53032373AB, 53032373AC, 4C3Z 2A451 BA, 6C3Z 2A451 A, 6C3Z 2A451 BA, F81H 2A451-B, F81Z 2A451 BA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
JEGS 63016 Electric Vacuum Pump Kit
Electric Vacuum Pump Kit - Black Bandit Series
CVR VP555 12V Electric Vacuum Pump
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ZENY Direct||JEGS||Trends Auto||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 inches||12.60 x 10.63 x 6.30 inches||8.40 x 10.00 x 6.40 inches||11.90 x 8.10 x 10.10 inches||14.90 x 9.00 x 6.80 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dorman offers 100 percent new mechanical vacuum pumps. Radial ball bearing design provides greater load capacity for improved durability. The unit creates vacuum to operate various accessories throughout the vehicle.
From the manufacturer
Automotive Innovation Since 1918
Replacement car and truck parts engineered in America
Dorman produces thousands of exclusive replacement parts, and re-engineers failure-prone original parts, so that repair professionals and vehicle owners have greater freedom to fix cars and trucks quickly and cost-effectively.
Dorman has more than a hundred engineers, programmers and quality control specialists who make sure you get the job done right the first time.
Have a tough installation? We have thousands of instructional walk-throughs and videos, and a dedicated team of experienced technicians ready to help you with any issue.
More than 100 years of experience, and more than 80,000 different parts. That's why more auto repair professionals check Dorman first whenever they need a reliable replacement part.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put on a 2003 Excursion 6.0 Diesel. I recomend pulling off the rubber feet and then undoing the 2 bolts to the side wall to put the new bottom feet in the metal bracket and then putting the vacuum on and then re bolting back in. Should take you less then 10 min.
The hoses on my old pump broke and it was constantly running. I didn't know anything about the vacuum pump at the time. Who researches problems the don't have, am I right? The AC was only blowing out of the defrosters and this was the fix. I unplugged the pump from the bottle and it didn't click on, my pump was burnt out. This was significantly cheaper than my other options locally and it was the same product. I waited the day or two for it to arrive and it fit without any hassle at all.
Pulls enough vacuum to switch HVAC controls and run my cruise control module on my 82 Chevrolet C10 with a 6.2 Diesel.
Top international reviews
Parts provided. Works great