|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.5 x 9.6 x 9.4 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||911-631|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||911-631|
|OEM Part Number||VC4079 7774002121; 88972756|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorman 911-631 Vapor Canister for Select Pontiac / Toyota Models
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this evaporative emissions charcoal canister matches the function and performance of the original canister on specified vehicles
- Restores performance - properly repairs issues with emissions controls to clear check engine light and pass inspection
- Application specific - reverse engineered from the original design on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and quality specialists in the United States
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This vapor canister has been made to match the original equipment evap canister on certain vehicle years, makes and models, properly restoring emissions controls
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This part was HALF the cost of one from Toyota(same as Pontiac Vibe of same years). Dorman has a long history of identifying common car problems and developing cost effective fixes that replace just the bad part, rather than a whole assembly sold by the car manufacturer.
BE CAREFUL, as 2 of the hoses on this are the same size and connect right next to each other. Mixing them up will get you a PURGE FLOW error code. MARK THEM before removal!!
Before you spend the $ on this, be SURE its not something else leaking..like the gas cap.
Clearing the codes will require the car to run its tests and the EVAP can take a while. Make sure tank is about 3/4 full, start car COLD and let warm up for about 3 minutes. then bring up RPM to 3000 for about 20-30 seconds, then go for a drive. Can take 15-45min to complete EVAP test.