|Manufacturer||Dorman - OE Solutions|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||22.4 x 3.98 x 3.74 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item model number||926-445|
|Manufacturer Part Number||926-445|
|OEM Part Number||5020664AA; 5020664AC; 5020664AD|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorman 926-445 Front Passenger Side B Pillar Molding for Select Chrysler/Dodge Models, Black
|List Price:||$67.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.18 (41%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this window pillar was designed to match the fit and finish of the stock pillar trim to restore the appearance of your vehicle's exterior
- Ready to install - includes all hardware necessary to replace the original trim
- Excellent value - Original equipment quality at a lower price
- Quality tested - has undergone testing to ensure proper fit and finish
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.
Warped, cracked and missing pillar trims can take away from your vehicle's appearance. This replacement door pillar trim matches the fit and finish of the factory trim and includes all new mounting hardware for a secure installation.
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Dorman 926-446 Front Driver Side B Pillar Molding for Select Chrysler/Dodge Models, Black
Dorman 926-449 Front Passenger Side B Pillar Molding for Select Ford Models, Gloss Black
FEXON 926-448 926-449 Driver and Passenger Side B Pillar Molding Without Keypad for 2011-2016 Ford Models, Gloss Black
Driver and Passenger Side B Pillar Trim Cover Front Windshield Outer Door Molding Compatible with Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan Replace 926-445 926-446 5020664AA 5020665AC
Dorman 926-448 Front Driver Side B Pillar Molding without Keypad for Select Ford Models, Gloss Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BSP4U Auto Store||BSP4U Auto Store||Amazon.com|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the center of the part on the back side there are two circular rubber-like sections with a rounded rectangle in the middle of each. These are meant to be VERY snugly pressed in to the wider part of the matching slots on the van itself and then slid down (while pressing) into the smaller portion of the slot to hold it in place. We had to use an incredible amount of force to press in and while doing that, slide the part into place. Then remove the blue tape of the adhesive, carefully peeling it down the side and finally attach the screw (inside the door). I highly recommend first pulling an edge of each of the blue adhesive strips and temporarily taping it to the front of the part you are installing until it's time to remove it at the end. They would be quite difficult to get to with out doing that! Another much earlier review recommended doing that and I'm glad we did! Also, the rubber seal that is physically on the van between the part and the window on the right side goes on the inside, between the van and the part, not the outside.
Hopefully that makes sense! It's been a few days since we installed it. We have driven it with out any issues and I expect it to stay on!
Update: Still on in January 2021, 9 months later! :)
By Rene Hernandez on July 16, 2020
1. Remove screw (6-pointed star bit needed) on the INSIDE of the B pillar opposite the bottom of the molding.
2. Ensure all previous adhesive padding removed from B pillar.
3. DO NOT (repeat, DO NOT) remove the adhesive backing on the new part until it is installed in place. Doing so will make it much more difficult to slide the new piece into position.
4. Line up new part's two slide-in tabs just above their corresonding slots in the B pillar sheet metal.
5. Push new piece HARD against the B pillar while sliding it downward so that the tabs go into the slots and the circular peg at the bottom inserts into the hole on the B pillar.
6. Reinstall the screw from step 1.
7. Pull of the adhesive backing strips (they are purposefully longer to extend outside the newly installed molding piece).
8. Press the molding hard onto the B pillar at the very top and along the vertical side with the adhesive strip so that it sticks to the car.
9. Throw the plastic wrapper and cardbox box in your recycle bin.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2021
Reviewed in Mexico on May 11, 2021