|Manufacturer||Dorman - OE Solutions|
|Item Weight||2.74 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 4.1 x 10 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||940-112|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||940-112|
|OEM Part Number||22745040|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dorman 940-112 Passenger Side Sliding Door Latch Assembly for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reliable replacement - this door latch assembly has undergone extensive quality and safety performance testing
- Perfect fit - engineered to provide the same fit and function of the original latch on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety compliant - part has undergone simulated crash testing under government guidelines
- Long-lasting repair - cycle testing in an actual vehicle door verifies effective usage for years
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
GM Genuine 22745040 Door Latch, Front
Dorman 940-102 Front Driver Side Door Latch Assembly for Select Models
Dorman 924-143 Passenger Side Lower Sliding Door Roller Bracket for Select Chevrolet / GMC Models
Dorman 924-144 Passenger Side Upper Sliding Door Roller Bracket for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This door latch assembly has undergone extensive quality and safety testing to ensure reliable performance. It is engineered to seamlessly replace the stock latch assembly on specific vehicle years, makes and models.
From the manufacturer
Differences Between IDLAs and DLAs
Integrated door lock actuators contain complex electronics that integrate a complete door latch assembly, including the lock and unlock mechanism, into the actuator. Standard door lock actuator are mechanical components connected by a series of rods and cables to the door lock mechanism to lock or unlock the vehicle door.
Don’t sacrifice safety with a cheap replacement door lock actuator.
Dorman delivers higher quality, more reliable solutions that are thoroughly tested and built for safety.
DLA and newer integrated door lock actuator (IDLA) designs are critical components that should pass strict Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and perform properly over the long term.
- In Dorman testing, competitor actuators have failed after just 700 test cycles – or roughly just six months of simulated use.
- Dorman actuators are tested up to 20,000 cycles – equal to 15 years of use.
- Common failure modes include electrical burn out or excessive wear to internal mechanical components
Benchmark tested up to 20,000 cycles
Temperature tested to ensure internal components last
Tensile tested to ensure strength of components