|Manufacturer||Dorman - HELP|
|Model||Dorman 99156: Keyless Entry Remote|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.25 x 4.09 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||99156|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||99156|
|OEM Part Number||15913427; 903-1903; 904-1904; 20869057; 22756462; 22951510|
Dorman 99156 Keyless Entry Remote 6 Button Compatible with Select Chevrolet / GMC Models (OE FIX)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vehicle-specific replacement or spare - this keyless entry transmitter looks and functions like the original fob on certain vehicle years, makes, models and configurations
- Do-it-yourself solution - includes a patented programmer that plugs into your OBD II port to setup your new fob in minutes, without expensive dealership programming
- Matches features - this 6-button remote control features lock, unlock, remote start, power liftgate and rear window functions
- Important notes - you must have at least one of your original keys or fobs for programming process; only for use on vehicles that came originally equipped with keyless entry
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
From the manufacturer
Our patented keyless entry remote programming tool is just one of the many user-friendly innovations introduced by our team of dedicated electronics engineers and expert locksmiths.
FIRST-TO-AFTERMARKET WITH OEM KEYLESS REMOTE TECHNOLOGY
Dorman invests millions of dollars to ensure your fob works seamlessly just like the original - at a fraction of the cost. Our patented keyless entry remote programming tool is just one of the many user-friendly innovations introduced by our team of dedicated electronics engineers and expert locksmiths.
PROGRAM IT YOURSELF IN MINUTES AND SAVE.
Dorman key fobs work and look just like your original keyless remote, without the high cost and inconvenience of visiting a dealership for programming.
Dorman is your source for premium, do-it-yourself replacement key fobs for popular applications, and most of them can be easily programmed using simple instructions. You can skip the expensive hassle of visiting a dealership and paying for an overpriced factory remote, and then waiting for it to be programmed to your vehicle. With Dorman, you can get your new key fob working in minutes instead of hours - and rely on it for years to come.
- Save time – Dorman’s DIY remotes can be programmed to your vehicle in minutes, following supplied simple instructions
- Save money – Fobs can be programmed using Dorman’s included programming module or via an on-vehicle programming sequence. No expensive, time-consuming dealership appointment required
- Keep functionality – Every Dorman replacement key fob, once properly programmed, will duplicate the functions of the original remote – and closely resemble it in appearance, too
Need a new keyless remote? This fob is designed to look and function exactly like your original, and you don't need to pay for expensive programming at the car dealership. This Dorman OE FIX replacement includes a patented, DIY-friendly programming tool for simple replacement. Just plug it into the OBD II port in your dashboard, follow the included instructions, and you're good to go. Setup takes minutes, and you can rely on your new remote for years. This part is compatible with the following vehicles. Before purchasing, enter your vehicle trim in the garage tool to confirm fitment. - [Chevrolet Suburban 1500: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014] - [Chevrolet Suburban 2500: 2011, 2012, 2013] - [Chevrolet Suburban: 2014] - [Chevrolet Tahoe: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014] - [GMC Yukon XL 1500: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014] - [GMC Yukon XL 2500: 2011, 2012, 2013] - [GMC Yukon: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Car Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote fits 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe Suburban / 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade / 2007-2014 GMC Yukon (fits Part # 15913427, 20869057, 22756462), Set of 2
Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote fits Chevy Silverado Traverse Equinox Avalanche/GMC Sierra/Pontiac Torrent/Saturn Outlook Vue 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016, 15913421
FasLink X Remote Key Fob Programmer for GM keyless Entry Programmer Remote Transponder Key ONLY Limited Car Models Supported
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||USAREMOTE||USAREMOTE||Suping Store|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Saved me a bunch of money by avoiding dealer programming fee. Process is very simple. Anyone can do it. Highly recommend this option.
The remote that came with this is higher quality than the other remotes I purchased, thicker plastic and buttons.
The programmer worked great,it was quick and easy to use with clear instructions.