|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.2 x 4.1 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||99162|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||99162|
|OEM Part Number||20952474; 22936098; 25836190|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.12 shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Dorman 99162 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct replacement - this keyless entry transmitter matches the form and function of the original fob to restore full remote access for specific vehicles
- Exclusive solution - includes a patented programming module that plugs into the OBD II port to program the new module to the vehicle's existing coding
- Program confidently - remote is designed to work with factory systems on specific vehicle years, makes and models; follow all programming steps exactly
- Vehicle-specific functions - this 4-button remote control features lock, unlock, remote start and panic functions
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Dorman 99161 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models, Black (OE FIX)
Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote fits Chevy Silverado Traverse Equinox Avalanche/GMC Sierra/Pontiac Torrent/Saturn Outlook Vue 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016, 15913421
Dorman 99154 Keyless Entry Transmitter for Select Models, Black (OE FIX)
Car Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote with Ignition Key fits Chevy Silverado Avalanche Traverse/GMC Sierra Acadia/Pontiac Torrent/Suzuki XL-7, Set of 2
Car Key Fob Keyless Entry Remote with Ignition Key fits Chevy Silverado Avalanche Traverse / GMC Sierra Acadia / Pontiac Torrent / Suzuki XL-7
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Replacing a keyless remote often requires expensive dealership or locksmith reprogramming. This Dorman OE FIX replacement includes a patented, DIY-friendly programming module for simple replacement.
From the manufacturer
Dorman’s HELP! line has been helping auto repair professionals and vehicle owners for more than 30 years.
Axle and Driveline / Brakes / Exhaust
Steering / Suspension
Air Cleaner / Battery Service
Climate Control / Cooling & Heating
Emission Control / Fuel System
Ignition and Distributor / Oil Maintenance
Starter and Alternator / Vacuum
Body Hardware / Control Cables
Keyless Entry / Springs
Interior Trim / Interior Handles
Pedals / Steering Column
Switches / Windows
Doors and Tailgates / Hood and Hatch
Wipers and Washers / Exterior Lights
License Plates / Spare Tires
With thousands of convenient small parts available almost everywhere, you can quickly get the components you need.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reasonably easy to use. Plug the dongle into the ODBC port under the steering wheel, and go through some sequences with all remotes you intend to use on this vehicle to program them. We successfully programmed one new remote (from this package) and reprogrammed my other OEM remote.
My only complaint is that it's somewhat rushed (you have ~15 seconds to initiate programming) and the feedback is not very good. They say to watch for a change in the light blinks, and wait for an audio tone. The Audio on mine didn't work at all. You're trying to watch for a change in the light blinks, but the dongle is under the steering column. They also limit the device to 3 uses, so if you screw up, you're going to be SOL. But it did work and I successfully programmed both the new remote and my existing one, so all-up pretty good.
Aside from my need to fiddle with the module to get it plugged into the OBD connector under the dash, this was an easy process. BUT read the instructions carefully. You must be inside the truck with the doors locked and the ignition "on" but not running. You have two minutes to re-program all of your key fobs, and that includes the need to re-program your existing old one (if you have it). In order to make sure you don't just hand it out to others, it only has three user sessions. Five minute job, start to finish.