Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Dorothy Calimeris
Customers Also Bought Items By
Find relief from effort and expense of inflammatory diets.
An anti-inflammatory diet can be complicated and expensive to maintain. The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners is here to make it easy and accessible, with simple recipes, planning guides, and some brief medical background that helps you understand the relationship between inflammation and food.
This book walks you through an effective and complete anti-inflammatory diet—no prior knowledge required. Learn how to shop for the right ingredients, plan your meals, batch-prep ahead of time, and even use your leftovers for other recipes.
The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners includes:
- 75 recipes—from Sweet Potato Frittata to Balsamic-glazed Chicken, every recipe is affordable, simple to make, and only uses about 5 easy-to-find ingredients.
- 2 weeks of meals—a 14-day schedule of meals, including step-by-step recipes and shopping lists for each, with tips on what you can prepare ahead of time to get dinner on the table faster.
- 7 days of practice—a weeklong list of activities and exercises help you mentally and logistically prepare for your new anti-inflammatory diet before it starts.
Give your immune system a hand and discover the difference this anti-inflammatory diet can make in how you feel, inside and out.
“Following an anti inflammatory diet has been a game-changer for me—and the elimination of gluten and dairy has been especially transformative. I’m able to manage and control my symptoms by what I choose to eat and I’m eternally grateful for that choice.”
—Sondi Bruner, holistic nutritionist and co-author, The Anti Inflammatory Diet & Action Plans
So much in life is beyond our control. Managing chronic inflammation and pain doesn’t have to be. From the publishers who brought you the New York Times bestseller Paleo for Every Day, comes the most complete meal plan and cookbook for fighting inflammation through the power of food and nutrition. With The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans you will reduce inflammation naturally, and heal the conditions that frequently occur as a result, such as arthritis, autoimmune conditions, food allergies, gastrointestinal distress, and more.
The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans makes inflammation a thing of the past by offering:
- Over 130 delicious, easy-prep recipes that feature affordable ingredients, minimal prep time, and hundreds of useful tips
- 4 flexible anti inflammatory diet plans to fit your needs and tastes, including choices for Vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, and Time-Saving diets
- Knowledgeable guidance from food writer and healthy eating expert, Dorothy Calimeris, as well as holistic nutritionist and food blogger, Sondi Bruner
- Helpful food lists and nutritional information will help you make smart food choices and stick to your anti inflammatory diet
Prepare to cook your way toward better health with The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans. Your personalized anti inflammatory diet is waiting.
The benefits of an anti inflammatory diet meet the simplicity of a single pot
An anti inflammatory diet is a huge step towards healthy eating—but the stress of suffering from pain may leave you feeling exhausted before you even enter the kitchen. With this guide, you can enjoy the benefits of anti inflammatory foods with the convenience of one-pot cooking.
Complete with labor-saving tips to keep your kitchen time short, these anti inflammatory diet recipes can be made in one bowl so you can enjoy fast, flavorful meals without the fuss. Fight inflammation and feel great with these one-of-a-kind, one-pot recipes.
This anti inflammatory diet book includes:
- Path to wellness—Discover the health benefits of an anti inflammatory diet, complete with easy-to-read charts of foods to love, limit, or lose.
- Taste relief—Whip up fatigue-free dinners with 100 delicious recipes using everyday ingredients.
- No pain, no strain—Keep your energy up and cook times down with tips on everything from pre-cut vegetables to packing leftovers.
Cook your way to healthier living with this anti inflammatory diet guide—all you need is one pot.
The Mediterranean diet is not just about food, but also about a lifestyle that has proven to be beneficial in reducing disease. Accordingly, The Good Life! Mediterranean Diet Cookbook introduces healthy and nutritious eating patterns, as well as also the day-to-day practices of the people of the Mediterranean.
Dorothy Calameris, bestselling author of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Action Plans, grew up eating the Mediterranean foods of her Greek-American family long before doctors were recommending it as a heart-healthy “diet. Buttery olives, creamy yogurt, and colorful vegetables were staples of everyday meals, while roasted meats, wine, and sweets were enjoyed in moderation. Today Dorothy realizes how good life was back then and how vital it is to make the right food choices now.
With simple recipes that use affordable, easy to find ingredients, it’s easier than ever to bring the heart-healthy benefits of the Mediterranean diet to your table every day of the week!
- Stay focused with recipes that adhere to the core principles of the Mediterranean diet eating
- Stress less by making recipes ahead of mealtime for healthy heat-and-eat options
- Get creative when cooking for those with allergies by following tips for allergen-friendly options
- Shop smarter with Dorothy’s advice for buying and storing Mediterranean diet essentials
- Savor each moment as you slow down your busy life and practice the Mediterranean diet’s low-stress lifestyle
Fighting inflammation with an easy and delicious diet is possible.
This book has helped hundreds of people fight and treat their immune systems, makes it quick and easy, with simple, savory recipes, planning guides, and essential medical information that helps you understand the relationship between inflammation and food.
in this book you will find:
• Natural anti inflammatory food
• Natural Anti-Cancer Products: Natures All-Natural Cancer Defenses
• fruits and vegetables
• nuts and seeds
• others foods
• 25 Recipes Based on Natural Anticance• Products