Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronner’s - Organic Sugar Soap (Baby Unscented, 24 Ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, Sugar and Shikakai Powder, 4-in-1 Use: Hands, Body, Face and Hair, Moisturizes and Nourishes, No Added Fragrance
- This item is sold by a third-party seller. The discount is provided by Amazon.
- This is a limited time discount.
- Discount does not apply to digital content.
- Discount good while supplies last or until withdrawn by Amazon.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to pre-discounted prices.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this discount are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Face|
About this item
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Fair trade & organic sugar combined with organic shikakai powder keeps your skin nourished, hydrated & smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather—our soapmaking tradition!
- HEAVENLY SCENTS: Pure essential oils and organic sugar make for a delightful aroma. An elegant addition to your bath and kitchen—Organic Sugar Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair! Follow with Citrus Hair Rinse for silky smooth hair.
- ORGANIC SHIKAKAI POWDER: Shikakai powder, derived from a tree, has long been used in traditional Indian hair & body care. Shikakai conditions skin & hair as it cleanses. With a low pH—it's mild on scalp & hair!
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES OR DETERGENTS: Our Organic Sugar Soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives or detergents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Special offers and product promotions
- Sale: $19.99 — Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Fair for Life certification is for fair trade products across the entire supply chain, where stakeholders have chosen to act responsibly by implementing transparent economic, social and environmental practices. The certification leverages long-term partnerships to create stability and resiliency within supply chains. Fair for Life is owned by ECOCERT, who provides a third-party review of the economic, environmental and social practices along supply chains, contributing to more positive and sustainable change.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Purest Organic Ingredients
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.31 x 3.31 x 7.28 inches; 0.02 Ounces
- Item model number : DRSHI8KL
- Department : Men, women, unisex-adult
- UPC : 018787960042 018787261859
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B002UZ3W3A
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,665 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Keep out of eyes: wash out with water 15 minutes and consult a physician if irritation persists. Do not refill with Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps which can clog the dispenser and spurt soap. In the superb formula, the Shikakai extracted in organic natural sugars also keeps the pump from clogging..
Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide , Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
To use as a body wash, pour several drops onto your hands, washcloth or sponge. Then lather up, scrub down and rinse off. To wash your hair, apply several drops to wet hair and massage into your scalp. Rinse well and follow with the Citrus Conditioning Hair Rinse.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018
The soap itself is a thin brown liquid and two pumps is enough to get a nice lather. It is mild but sweet in taste and if you get it in your eye it's not horrible but I wouldn't call is tear free either. The smell is slightly acrid but also earthy and clean. I would consider it a mildly masculine smell but it does not have any negative lingering smell - hubby says I just smell clean and he likes it. But next time I will lean to a citrus or lavender scent. I have used it head to toe with one additional pump on a scrubbie, including shaving.
The only "negative" is that the moment you rinse it out of your hair, the hair feels stripped like it had never seen conditioner, ever. Don't panic. I simply wrap my hair in a towel and go about my routine. When I unwrap it, I have no issue running a wide tooth comb through it and the dryer it gets the softer and smoother it becomes. I will likely try the conditioner - not so much for my daily use but maybe weekly.
I am really happy with this product and as we are slowly transitioning to a more eco friendly lifestyle, I look forward to the other products.
It WORKS great - but the smell was what I initially had issues with. It smells like.... like... a pan of fried maple bacon... Sounds great, right?... after it's all been eaten and is being hand-washed with dish soap. Certainly not the worst smell in the world, but also not something a prissy girl like me would ideally pick (though my husband loves it). It does wash off clean so you won't actually smell like maple-syrup bacon and dish soap when you get out. I don't notice this soap having "moisturizing" properties per se, but I no longer break out in scaly, itchy eczema patches all over, so yay! You just feel clean.
Secondly, this soap hurts like a b**** if you get it in your eyes, but on the flip side, it tastes great when you accidentally get it in your mouth. It lathers well, which is a must-have for me. I'd take this soap over the nasty consistency of Cetaphil any day.
I do find it milder than the castile soap, but definitely still need a moisturizer after showering, although my skin is sensitive and dry especially in the winter. Still, I'm very happy and will order this again!
Top reviews from other countries
I highly recommend it !
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.