- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronners - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Baby Unscented, 8 Ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Hair, Laundry, Dishes, For Sensitive Skin, Babies, No Added Fragrance, Vegan, Non-GMO
|Price:||($1.00 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||Unscented Baby Mild|
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Purest Organic Ingredients
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Product detailsSize:8 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : DRORGK15
- UPC : 018787810323 773490291820 767644509886 885343808748 795186155421 789330884473 764442269547 018787762080 714765906346 721866611529 018121772089 794168433373 190283271058 798256393099 798256264504 018787772089
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B000HJXQ9G
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,285 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep Out of Eyes. If Cap Clogs, Poke It. Clear Only: Do Not Squeeze Bottle and Shoot Out Soap. Soap Can Glog and Spurt with Pump Dispensers. Flush Eyes Well with Water for 15 Minutes. Consult a Physician if Irritation Persists.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
For everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Use Dr. Bronner's for shaving, shampooing, massaging, brushing teeth, baths, dispensers, uniforms, diapers, babies, the beach, dentures, deodorant, aftershave, silk, wool, pets, car, hands, and feet.To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 ounce or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons (or sinkfull) of hot water, ...
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: yeah im not to happy with this product anymore. My hands have been very dry these past couple days and yesterday i ended up getting a few little cuts on them. Well i went to give my kids a bath got some of the soap on the cuts and my word did it burn. It burned like i had just poured bleach over them. So sorry but the soap is horrible if it burns like hell over a few little cuts.
I put a foaming dispenser in our home bathroomand kitchen plus the sink at work. I'll be buying more when this bottle is used up.
By Blue Lotus Aromatherapy on September 13, 2018
product has nearly completely cleared up her facial psoriasis in about a week. Amazing product, thank you!!!
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: burns on sensitive intimate areas, drying
Do NOT use this as an intimate wash, like many praise this as. It burns when in contact with the skin ”inside” the lips. And no, it doesn’t help if you just wash the outside, it slides in there anyway if you use it anywhere near.
I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone wit sensitive or dry skin, honestly. This soap is very effective, you feel super clean after using it as it has no moisturizing agents whatsoever, but it also makes you drier than any other soap I’ve ever tried.
Considering how my skin behaves when using this I would certainly not recommend this on baby skin, as it is marketed towards.
My bottle looked to be slightly open though, before I opened it as there was soap already running down the sides of the bottle, which could obviously be a danger to the public. All in all, it does what it says on the tin. Good stuff.
I had the peppermint version for around a month and had cleared up my cystic acne really well (results started around a week)
I then realised my skin doesn’t react well with harsh fragrances so i opted for the unscented one and my skin is even better as it doesn’t feel so dry and stripped from it natural oils as the peppermint one. It’s also reduced my redness as there’s no scent to it.
I recommend highly if you have cystic/severe acne!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.