- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Baby Unscented, 32 ounce, 2-Pack) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Hair, Laundry and Dishes, For Sensitive Skin and Babies, No Added Fragrance
|Price:||($0.50 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (with Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. See more|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Product detailsSize:32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 3.2 x 7.1 inches; 2.01 Pounds
- Item model number : 55952
- UPC : 885335241065 885166924724 885536995019 018787772324 721867254305 725873856690
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B000HKPV8E
- Best Sellers Rank: #866 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it. Clear only. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persist.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (with Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
Concentrated: Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: Clears at 70 degrees F. To simplify and enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water. Then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair and scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave, silk, wool, pets diapers, car, hand and foot soap.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So she continues to use this stuff which is cluttering up the shower but that's ok because she does smell good afterwards.
I guess that's what it's all about.
Top reviews from other countries
I strongly suggest to mix it with your favorite essential oil and you will get the soap of your dream.
Mixes well to with quality oils such as: Rose oil, coconut oil, camelia seed oil etc... for extra moisturizing properties.
If this review was helpful, please click "helpful" :)
Don't let the price scare you, this product is concentrated (therefore dilute with water). I bought glass pump bottles, added 1/3 of Dr. Bronner's baby unscented, several drops of lavender essential oil (also made one with tea tree), and the rest with plain water. Perfect for hand wash and body wash.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.