dryel - CRB-01170v2 Dryel At-Home Dry Cleaner Starter Kit, Includes Dry Cleaning Cloths and To-Go Stain Removal Pen - 6 Load Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AT-HOME CARE: Safely clean your special care clothes at home, on your own schedule
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 6 cloths, Dryel steam bag, stain & odor removal spray, and on-the-go stain removal liquid pen
- SAVE ON DRY CLEANING: Dryel sheets clean up to 5 garments per load, saving you money on dry cleaning
- AT-HOME SAFE: Dryel prevents fading, shrinking and stretching, so your clothes look newer, longer
- SAFE FOR FABRICS: Great for sweaters, blouses, jeans and delicates, even wool and cashmere, so you can do all your dry cleaning at home
- 3 STEP PROCESS: With 3 simple steps, your clothes will be quickly refreshed and ready for wear in as little as 15 minutes
|Global Trade Identification Number||10799228012045|
|Included Components||4 cloths, bag, stain pen, booster spray|
|Manufacturer Series Number||CRB-01170v2|
|Number of Items||6|
|Specific Uses For Product||Fights Odor|
|Specification Met||Certified Frustration-free|
|Style||Starter Kit and Pen, 6 Load|
Specification for this product family
From the manufacturer
Dry Clean on your Schedule At Home
- Free Odor & Wrinkle Releaser and Stain Pen
- Breezy Clean Scent
- Fabric Protection Bag
Only Dryel has a specially designed bag that harnesses the power of steam to gently and effectively clean your special care clothes. No at-home dry cleaner works better. So, when you have suits, dresses, or even jeans and sweaters that need to be cleaned, skip the hassle, expense, and harsh chemicals of the dry cleaner. Choose Dryel instead.
3 Easy Steps - Safe, Easy, & Effective
-Remove small stains with the Stain Pen.
-Use the Stain Pen at home or on the go.
-Spray high odor areas with the Odor & Wrinkle Releaser.
-Add 1-5 garments and 1 Dryer Activated Cleaning Cloth to the reusable Fabric Protection Bag.
-Tumble in dryer on medium heat for 15 to 30 minutes.
-The Dryer Activated Cleaning Cloth and Fabric Protection Bag work together to steam clean clothes.
-Promptly hang garments to help wrinkles fall out.
-If some wrinkles remain, spray with the Odor & Wrinkle Releaser and smooth wrinkles away.
-Your clean and fresh clothes are ready to wear!
Dryel's at-home dry cleaner works better than any other. Dryel harnesses the power of steam to gently and effectively clean your special care clothes. Skip the hassle, expense and harsh chemicals of the dry cleaner and choose Dryel for all of your dry cleaning needs. Our at-home dry cleaner is compatible with standard and HE machines, making it perfect for every household. With included stain & odor removal spray and on-the-go stain removal pen, Dryel can save you up to 90 percent of the cost of dry cleaning. With 3 easy steps, Dryel provides you with a ready-to-wear look in as little as 15 minutes.
Product detailsSize:6-load | Pattern Name:Starter Kit
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 8.5 x 3 inches; 1.17 Pounds
- Item model number : CRB-01170v2
- Date First Available : October 17, 2017
- Manufacturer : Scott's Liquid Gold
- ASIN : B076J154HB
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,106 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Dimethyl, Dimethyl Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazonlinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate 20, Propylene glycol, Triethylene glycol, Water, Zinc Ricinoleate
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To make things worse, the zipper on the laundry bag seems to have some design problem because it got open during the tumble dry process (20 mins so within the instructions) and all the stuff came out, obviously the wet cloth you put in it did not do its job.
Bottom line, nothing worked and not only did I lose the money I spent on this but soiled a couple of pretty nice clothing items. Sad experience.
It will not de-wrinkle- just clean. Very good for throw blankets especially the type you can't wash because of fringe getting tangled, or made of some weird acrylic that can't be washed. I would not use on anything with glued sequins or rhinestones because the glue could maybe melt in the steam. Silk I have tried with mixed success; there was some shrinkage but luckily the items were a bit big anyway. The addition of the spray and touch-up pen in the kit are kind of a waste and keep the price up for no good reason. I now have maybe half a dozen unused sets from buying this product over and over. The sheets go a zillion times faster than the spray and the pen. I wish the company would sell just the refill dryer sheets. The Amazon price can vary being a little higher or lower than the supermarket or Target, depending on various formats of what's included in the set and deals going on. but basically it is in line so for convenience I order it from Amazon occasionally.