Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Dylin Redling
Dylin Redling was born in the early '70s in Los Angeles, California, and grew up in New Jersey and Ohio. He moved to New York City in 1994 where he met his future wife, Allison Tom. He and Allison moved to San Francisco in 1995, where they worked for several Internet tech companies. They both got laid off from their jobs in 2015 and then discovered the F.I.R.E. movement (Financial Independence / Retiring Early). In 2016, they launched the site RetireBy45.com to provide inspiration, tips, and resources for retiring early. They have been featured in Forbes, CNBC, Investor’s Business Daily, Business Insider, and Yahoo Finance. They currently live in Oakland, California.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Dylin Redling
Outgrow your piggy bank—an intro to investing for kids ages 8 to 12
Did you know that the sooner you understand money, the sooner you can make more of it? It’s true! Investing for Kids can help make you money savvy, showing you how to earn it, how to start a savings plan, and the best ways to invest and create a future with money in the bank.
With a little help from the astounding Dollar Duo—Mr. Finance and Investing Woman—this engaging guide to investing for kids ages 8 to 12 covers essential information about stocks and bonds, how you can invest in them, and how they can help you build your wealth. Learn about the concepts of “risk” and “reward” as well as learn how to diversify your portfolio and, ultimately, how to make your money grow.
Investing for Kids delivers:
- Practical advice—Explore modern investing techniques like impact investing and digital trading.
- A kid-friendly focus—Get real-life examples that you can relate to and find out about famous investors and historical events.
- Taking stock—Dive into interactive activities and discussions that include kids and parents alike.
Investing for Kids will give curious kids a jump-start on the basics of how money works.
Achieve early retirement through financial independence with the F.I.R.E. plan
Living your best life someday starts with saving smarter for retirement. Start Your F.I.R.E.: A Modern Guide to Early Retirement can help by giving you the most direct approach to success and security. It’s a perfect addition to what you’re probably already doing, including a 401(k), Roth IRA, or even a basic savings account.
Featuring customizable principles and in-depth insights, this all-in-one retirement plan delivers a clear, concise path to financial freedom through smart spending, low-risk investing, creating multiple incomes, and maximizing savings. Ultimately, this guide can help you take control of your career, your finances, and your life, so you can reach your goals with confidence.
Start Your F.I.R.E.: A Modern Guide to Early Retirement includes:
- Expert advice—Get firsthand insider experience from an author team who have made F.I.R.E. a reality.
- Essential tips—Get clear, concise answers to your most burning questions about early retirement planning.
- Helpful tools—Learn how to leverage expense spreadsheets, savings rate tables, and asset allocation charts.
- Online features―Bonus materials, such as an editable tracking sheet for monthly expenses and a shopping list with resource links.
Financial independence and early retirement are within reach—with the F.I.R.E. approach.