|Item model number||8541707621|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Smart phone|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.66 x 0.35 x 0.04 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.66 x 0.35 x 0.04 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||May 4, 2018|
ELifeApply Ultra-ThinLaptop Camera Cover Slide Blocker, Camera Webcam Shield for Laptop, Desktop, Smartphone, iPhone, PC, Protecting Your Privacy Security - 2 Pack Pink
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.01 Pounds|
|Camcorder type||Video Camera|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【PROTECT SECURITY AND PRIVACY】 Our camera cover got your back to give you unconditional security as long you need it.It is perfect to provide privacy,security and peace of mind to individuals,groups,companies,organizations and governments.It also protects your webcam from dirt and dust
- 【EXTREMELY THIN AND DURABLE】Designed ONLY 0.03in THIN. It does not prevent laptops from closing perfectly. Durable 3M adhesive bonds much stronger to different devices. Can be removed if needed but will stay well through wear and tear. Will not damage your devices
- 【EASY TO USE】It made with a new thinner bond 3M adhesive that is unobtrusive and leaves no residue on your camera. You can align it with your webcam until it perfectly covers the entire vision and unlike metallic covers, it won’t damage your device or interfere when you close your laptop, iPad or tablet
- 【FIT ON MOST DEVICES】This webcam cover is compatible with most smartphones,Mac,Macbook,Macbook Pro,laptops,tablets and all-in-one desktops, meet your everyday need
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】12 MONTHS PRODUCTS GUARANTEE.If any questions,just contact us 7*24 customer service,we will refund you or send new replacement in 12 hours
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Research has shown that organizations and people all over the world are infiltrating our webcams,
taking pictures without our notice. Hacking webcams is a popular activity for hackers.
While the general public has become aware of this creepy hobby only recently,
it has actually been a “hobby” of hackers for years.
So covering your webcam is essential to stay protected!
Use our product to protect your privacy, cover the camera when you are not using it.
Only 0.03in thick, so it won’t prevent you from closing your laptop’s lid. Its elegant and almost imperceptible design won’t affect the way your device looks.
Clean minimalist design
It measures only 0.03 inches in thickness which means it will not interfere with the closing of your laptop lid, perfectly combine with your devices.
Does not interfere with webcam use or indicator light.
1. Use the clean cloth or paper to clean the place where should put the webcam cover.
2. Peel off the sticker.
Stick the webcam cover on your device.
Be careful not to cover the indicator light and sensor
4. Slide the webcam cover to close the webcam when it is not in use for internet security and dust preventation.
PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Do what you wanna do, no one will see you. Even if they somehow get to you, you can block them out using our product.
Let's protects your online privacy and prevents unwanted hacking attacks.
Our Webcam Cover Gives the Most Effective Protection of Your Digital Life!
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS SECRET
Privacy is hard to come by in this day and age. Our product will give you reliable privacy protection
By using this accessory, you can effectively prevent hackers from spying on your private life or your job.
If you have any questions or concerns about our product, just feel free to tell us for the first time.
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also had to scrape the sticky gunk off from the hole area, very poorly lined up so it had to be done before applying it or it be all over my camera.