Easy@Home Ovulation Test Strips, 25 Pack Fertility Tests, Ovulation Predictor Kit, FSA Eligible, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App, 25 LH Strips
- ✔ “GET PREGNANT EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE”: The FREE Premom APP will help you make the best use of this ovulation test kit quickly and naturally. No need to keep the old urine test results anymore! Simply upload your results to the app, then track and monitor your LH hormone level trend right at your fingertips.
- ✔ SMARTER: Premom is powered by the most advanced algorithm that incorporates all your fertility signs for the best prediction, including: ovulation test results, pregnancy test results, PdG test results, Basal Body Temperature (BBT), and other ovulation symptoms. With more data sources and history, Premom makes your natural family planning journey more successful by predicting your most fertile days accurately, even if cycle lengths vary.
- ✔ MORE RELIABLE: Your fertility signs vary every cycle as your body changes, and it can be easy to miss your ovulation. Premom minimizes the chances of missing your LH peak -- or misinterpreting the LH test result -- and maximizes the results efficacy for prediction.
- ✔ QUICK AND FUN: Dip the test, check the result and snap a picture. Premom will automatically align your valid test results for visible progression tracking. You can track and view your cycle, fertility window, and predictions at any time.
- ✔ OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES AND SERVICES: Check out the Premom Integrated Easy@Home Basal Thermometer EBT-300 and Progesterone (PDG) Tests, which are available at Amazon. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take charge of your fertility by knowing your ovulation and period cycles! The Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) powered by the Premom smart fertility app helps you understand your cycles better so that you can get pregnant quickly and easily.
Our Product Features
Easy, reliable, affordable, awesome service
Free Premom Ovulation Calculator app help customer double check accuracy and not miss any peak.
- Most reviewed and trusted ovulation predictor kit (OPK) brand
- Best quality control through over 18 years industry experience and a strict quality control process by dedicated quality inspectors
- Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
- Clear and clean lines with quick results in 3-5 minutes
- Detects the LH hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Best of all . . . A “snap” with the app! Snap a picture of your test results with the Premom Ovulation Predictor app to see your ovulation pattern easily.
How to make the best use of our ovulation tests?
Know Your Pattern
The LH hormone will increase to its peak 24-36 hours before ovulation. The process in which LH increases from low to peak is called the LH surge. How long the LH surge lasts can vary from woman to woman. During the LH surge, LH can reach its peak in just a few hours (“rapid onset”), or it can take up to 6 days to reach peak before ovulation (“gradual onset”)
Test at the Right Time
For LH tests, testing from noon to the early evening gives you the most accurate concentration for testing. Test twice when the line starts getting darker. For HCG tests, the first morning urine is recommended for the most accuracy.
You can use the ovulation tests alongside other tools and pregnancy symptoms to double-check your results and best understand your ovulation and menstrual cycles.
You get the best value when you use the Premom app as your companion for your easy@home ovulation kit.
How can Premom help you use your Easy@Home product better?
Upload images of your tests results all in place to track your results and see your ovulation cycle and patterns.
Proactive quality action: The only brand owner with third party onsite quality checks throughout the manufacturing process, tracking and analyzing reviews for constant quality improvement.
Easy@Home offers customers immediate resolutions for any issue. Free product is available upon request if the resolution doesn’t meet satisfaction.
Deeper understanding through products, technology, support, and education. Know how your ovulation cycles and menstrual cycles work, and receive valuable insight on how you to get pregnant fast and naturally.
Size: 25 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Clearblue Pregnancy Test Combo Pack, 4ct - Digital with Smart Countdown & Rapid Detection - Value Pack
Premom Quantitative Ovulation Test Strips, Ovulation Predictor Kit with Smart Digital Ovulation Reader APP, Numerical Ovulation Tests, 20 LH Tests
Premom Quantitative Ovulation Test Dip Card, Ovulation Predictor Kit with Digital Ovulation Reader APP, Numerical Ovulation Tests, 10 FREE urine CUPS included,10 LH Tests
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My results were… For LH levels this brand is spot on with even the most expensive. The clear blue easy advanced digital OPK definitely has its advantages. It test for two different hormones, LH and estrogen. As such, Clearblue easy advanced digital is an excellent OPK for giving you a bigger fertile window. As estrogen rises before LH and thus it gives you a couple days advance notice of your LH rise and following ovulation. This increases your odds of getting pregnant because it is the days preceding ovulation that will most likely lead to pregnancy.
However, Clearblue easy advanced digital brand is extremely expensive and you are limited to 10 testers per one-month supply. Because of this, generally you can only test once per 24 hours. For some this might be adequate, but if you have a short LH window, testing every 12 hours is best.
That is where this brand comes in handy, the very low cost allows you to test often. I have use this for 3+ months and have found the results very accurate. Plus, with the digital you cannot really follow the trend of your LH, because of how the strips work. This brand however is excellent for watching the trend of your LH increasing, as the color will become darker as your LH increases.
I highly recommend either using these strips alone ( if you are on a budget) or supplementing these with the clear blue easy advanced digital Opk (if you have a bigger budget).
I tested every 24 hrs in morning with the expensive Clearblue easy advanced digital and tested with this brand of OPK strips every 12 hours.
Because I was using these strips, I caught my LH surge 12 hours earlier. Which allowed for me to squeeze in an extra BD session. My method definitely worked and after four months of trying, we got our BFP! I do not think I would've had my success with the clear blue easy alone. And in hindsight, because you can watch the LH trending on the strips, I probably would've done just fine with these alone. But like I said if you have some extra money, the clear blue easy advance digital is helpful.
BTW, I paid for these myself and was not reimbursed for this review. Just a scientist who wanted to experiment with different OPK's in my quest TTC.
Hope you find this helpful :)
UPDATE!!!! Pregnant after first month of using these strips!!!! 😊
****Update: We are PREGNANT! Worked the first month!
FOR THOSE WITH PCOS- Like myself..... There are not many OPKs that TRULY work correctly. Or will show a false positive IF even shows that you ovulated at all...
I didn't do my research on OPKs and PCOS when i 1st bought this.
So I've been taking the tests daily... and when they looked the same each day for me.. i had to do some more research on OPKs, PCOS, and my age(35)...
I got a PCOS website where i got my info from, and found out why everything didn't seem quite right..
I also keep track of my BBT, my Cerv.Mucus, and am looking into something more suited for me having PCOS, and TTC.
I still have almost 90 tests left, and i guess I'll give them to a friend.
Let me say
I have NOTHING against this product.
I just hope that maybe the company can add into "description" or "about item" if this product works or doesn't work for those with PCOS who are TTC... (Thank you in advance).
I hope this helps someone else like me. And i hope that everyone TTC has great luck!
Congrats Future Mommies!
Top international reviews
I have bought so many different versions and we're hard to use, these ones I had bought and indicated almost instantly.
Reccomend keeping the strips and keeping a log as it was a massive help.
I do also Reccomend using the pregnacare concieve tablets along side as it provides all the vitamins you need.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.