Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Combo Kit, (50 LH + 20 HCG)
- ✔Specially designed for “trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: These Easy@Home ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- ✔Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take charge of your fertility by knowing your ovulation and period cycles! The Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) powered by the Premom smart fertility app helps you understand your cycles better so that you can get pregnant quickly and easily.
Our Product Features
Easy, affordable, awesome service
Free Premom Ovulation Calculator app help customer double check accuracy and not miss any peak.
- Most reviewed and trusted ovulation predictor kit (OPK) brand
- Best quality control through over 18 years industry experience and a strict quality control process by dedicated quality inspectors
- Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
- Clear and clean lines with quick results in 3-5 minutes
- Detects the LH hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Detects the hCG hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Best of all . . . A “snap” with the app! Snap a picture of your test results with the Premom Ovulation Predictor app to see your ovulation pattern easily.
How do you make the best use of our ovulation kit?
Know Your Pattern
The LH hormone will increase to its peak 24-36 hours before ovulation. The process in which LH increases from low to peak is called the LH surge. How long the LH surge lasts can vary from woman to woman. During the LH surge, LH can reach its peak in just a few hours (“rapid onset”), or it can take up to 6 days to reach peak before ovulation (“gradual onset”).
Test at the Right Time
For LH tests, testing from noon to the early evening gives you the most accurate concentration for testing. Test twice when the line starts getting darker. For HCG tests, the first morning urine is recommended for the most accuracy.
You can use the ovulation tests alongside other tools and pregnancy symptoms to double-check your results and best understand your ovulation and menstrual cycles.
You get the best value when you use the Premom app as your companion for your easy@home ovulation kit.
How can Premom help you use your Easy@Home product better?
Upload images of your tests results all in place to track your results and see your ovulation cycle and patterns.
Proactive quality action: The only brand owner with third party onsite quality checks throughout the manufacturing process, tracking and analyzing reviews for constant quality improvement.
Easy@Home offers customers immediate resolutions for any issue. Free product is available upon request if the resolution doesn’t meet satisfaction.
Deeper understanding through products, technology, support, and education. Know how your ovulation cycles and menstrual cycles work, and receive valuable insight on how you to get pregnant fast and naturally.
Style: 50 LH 20 HCG
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tips: Why FDA HCG Test accuracy standard is 99% instead of 100% ? A few women may receive unexpected positive result caused by chemical pregnancy, miscarriage, blood or protein in the urine or some health condition or taking certain medicines that could elevate hCG level. Even it also rarely but it happens that some women may not receive expected positive result due to the HCG Level is not elevated as average to cut off level by missing period day. If you receive the very faint positive test line not as expected, we suggest you to wait a few more days or after missing period and test it again. If you don’t get expected positive result please wait couple of days to do another test.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Omg you guys!!!!! get these get these GET THESE!!!!! It only took ONE CYCLE AND IM PREGNANT!!!!! I owe it all to these bad boys for helping me pinpoint ovulation!!!!! I’m still in shock and disbelief and so freaking excited I just got my blood test results from my obgyn and she confirmed!!!!! Do not hesitate!!!!! Check out the pics!
Anyway, I decided that these were good for the price so it was worth a shot, and I was curious to see if my app on my phone was accurate so I bought them. I saw the reviews from other women out there that made little charts to keep their sticks to track the results. LOVED it! I ordered these bad boys and immediately created my own chart to use complete with the date of test, a space for the strip, my CD#, and a little column for if we "tried" or not that day ;) The box instructions say to dip the strip in room temperature urine, but who has time for that?? I used little dixie cups to collect urine and it worked great. I would get a sample, let it sit for a minute or two and dip away. Then I would lay the strip flat on top of the cup and wait the 3 minutes. The first few times it was hard to really know what I was looking at. The control line always came up, but as the 2nd line started to get darker I found myself not being able to tell if it was lighter than the control line, darker or the same color. A positive LH test is when the control line and your 2nd line are either the same color or your 2nd line is darker. Once you finally get that same color line or darker you'll know. Another good reason to keep all your tests in a chart so you can see the progression.
SURPRISE! my Ovia app was off by 3 whole days. Easy at home strips said I was ovulating on Tuesday/Wednesday and my app said my most fertile day was Friday/Saturday. Something to consider, these apps go by women with "normal" cycles. It never occurred to me that my cycle wasn't normal. And truly, how would my phone know what hormones were running through my body and when?
Fast forward a week or so, and I found myself super antsy again to see if this time it worked. I read that you can take a HCG test ~10 days DPO (days past ovulation) I waited 13 just to be on the safe side, and 3 days before my missed period. I know youre suppose to take the HCG test in the morning but I took mine around 5:45pm. To my surprise, i got 2 pink lines! In complete disbelief I dipped a total of 2 more strips. All 3 were positive. I proceeded to then get in my car, head to the pharmacy and pick up 2 separate brands of pregnancy tests (ya know, to be sure!), chug some water, go pee and used one of each to compare. Positive and positive!! oh BABY! 5 positive tests! Then I retook another one the following morning... pregnant!
Its very early on, and anything can happen. But I wanted to share our story because I know other women out there are struggling and frustrated. These tests are super easy to use and worth the money. I would recommend anyone who is trying to conceive to give these a shot. I have another friend who tried them too and her app was off by a whole week.
Good luck ladies and gents, baby dust to you all! <3
For me, I would always have a test line appear and they would get darker each day until I ovulated. I would get "positives" for three days. My first positive test day the line will be darker than the control line. Followed by two more days where the test line was the same as the control line, but not darker. I got a faint positive on the Easy @ Home pregnancy tests 6 DPO with a 2 hr hold. Positive First Reponse at 8 DPO with FMU. I'm now 9 months pregnant. Thanks to these tests my husband and I finally get the bundle of joy we tried so long for!
1. Take the test around noon: I saw the other reviewers mention that their Test line was not as dark as the control line. As you can see from my picture (CD 19-21), I got VERY dark lines, darker than the control line even, on my ovulation days. What worked for me is testing around noon after holding it in for a few hours. I read that it takes a few hours for LH to build up in your body and that your first morning sample will not have enough LH build up. I read you can do it til 2pm but can't vouch for that.
2. Be patient: I was getting really frustrated around day 16 when I continued to see light lines. (Was I ovulating? Which of these light lines is the darkest? Was I not ovulating? What is going on with my body? Repeat.) Keep at it. I finally got a dark line on Day 19 and it was so clear then that all the other days were not my peak days.
3. Dip for five mississippis: the other reviewers are right, dipping for five seconds is better and doesn't hurt the results.
4. Temperature: i saw no difference between "fresh" samples and samples that sit out until room temperature.
Top international reviews
So far so good ( and I’m a newbie at this ) The directions say that the OPK is not positive unless the test line is equal to or stronger then the control line ... so I waited for a positive OPK on this easy@home tests and compared it to a very expensive clear blue ovulation test and it was accurate :)
Bonus 20 pregnancy tests is a no-brainer ! Even store brand tests at any store are at least $10.00 for 2 here you get 20!!! ( us “pee-on-a-stick-addicts” know they can get pricy)
I’m very very happy with this purchase, hopefully I won’t need another box (fingers crossed) but if I do I will definitely be purchasing again!
I initially bought this kit for the ovulation tests, but I have been really happy with the pregnancy tests. Although I didn’t get a positive until two days after my period was due, I have taken one every morning since,and after having a loss last month, it has really helped put my mind at ease watching the line get darker every day.
Highly recommend this product. I’m 30 years old and have always been afraid that it will be too difficult for me to get pregnant due to PCOS, however with the help of this product it made things a lot easier.
Have also found taking a photo and uploading to the premom app gives a better reading. Often need to wait longer than the instrucrions state to get the clearest reading.
Can't complain for the price, super cheap and does what it's supposed to. Negatives are they are a bit messy and you have to keep the strips to track it(I tape them into a little book with the date). But if trying for months on end these are definitely the way to go! Also the cheapness allows you to track twice a day if you want, they are supposed to be best used mid afternoon.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.