|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.25 x 7 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||705373|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Cutting Diameter||7 inches|
|Included Components||A ball|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
|Assembled Diameter||7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Edushape Sensory Toy Ball For Baby And Toddlers (7 Inch) - Multi-Color Mini Noisemaker Balls Inside - Fine Motor Skills Developmental Toy for Babies, Toddlers, Infants and Kids
($17.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS FOR BABIES: The one-of-a-kind Baby Sensory Toy Ball (6.9 Inch) with Multi-Color Noisy Mini Balls by Edushape helps babies to develop fine motor skills. These motor skills are developed through the acts of gripping, tossing, bouncing, rolling and shaking this fun sensory toy.
- SENSORY ENGAGEMENT: Contained inside the core of the ball are Multi-Color Noisy Mini Balls that engage the senses and enhance auditory and visual development in Babies, Toddlers, Infants and Kids.
- ENHANCE LOGIC AND REASONING: Rolling, bouncing, tracking and catching this sensory toy aids in the developmental improvement of hand-eye coordination, visual sensory development, and logic & reasoning skills.
- VISUALLY STIMULATING: The bright, vibrant colorful mini balls contained inside are designed to engage visual senses and encourages color recognition skills.
- This product is recommended for ages 6 months and up. Edushape products are made with BPA and phthalate free plastic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This unique and transparent ball allows children to see the colorful mini balls moving around the inner core as they play with this soft and sensory ball. Engage visual and tactile senses. Encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills, logic, reasoning, and coordination through bouncing, rolling, and tossing. Assures to amuse and stimulate young minds for hours of fun.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: reviews around says the ball hurts? It's hard? It doesn't roll straight? I have no idea why they say that. It's a soft, rubber-like ball filled with air, very soft. My baby is 9 months, and is not getting hurt. We lay on our backs, and I spin the ball to make the beads roll, it's mesmerizing. Another funny trick is that as we are laying on our backs, I hold the ball from the top so we can face the beads, and I give it a flick, right where the balls are. It makes my baby laugh hysterically! I would buy it over and over again.
*** Update : baby is 22 months now. Some beads have broken inside. It reduces the cool effects.
Top international reviews
I saw previous reviews stating that it's not transparent, I think that it has enough transparency- you can definitely see the little beads inside.
I would recommend this product.
Would not recommend.