- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Eight O'Clock Coffee Caramel Macchiato, Medium Roast, Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce (Pack of 1), 100% Arabica, Kosher Certified
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Eight O'Clock Coffee|
About this item
- GREAT TASTING Coffee Since 1859 – Winey notes and a rich, elegant aroma with a full-bodied finish. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA
- MEDIUM ROASTED COFFEE: From Our award-winning roast of 100% Colombian beans. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA
- BOLD FLAVORS: Prominent notes of coffee and caramel highlighted with the essence of foamy, steamed milk
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: 100% Arabica beans for premium quality and taste, Kosher certified
- COMMITMENT TO ENVIRONMENT: Through partnerships with different coffee organizations, we hope to support the coffee farming community with the goal to help improve the quality of life for all people involved in the coffee supply chain
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
100% Arabica Beans
All of our whole bean and ground coffees are carefully crafted using 100% Arabica beans for maximum quality and taste. It’s what you look for in your coffee, and it’s what we’ll always deliver.
150 Years of Experience
While a lot has changed in the 150 years since we started roasting coffee, some things have not. All our coffee is roasted at our own facility under the careful supervision of our expert roasters.
Made in USA - Brew the Perfect Cup
Whether you prefer whole bean, single origin, flavored, or single serve coffee, we have coffee for you! Explore our collection and find your perfect cup. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA
|Classic Whole Bean||Classic Ground||Barista Blend||Flavor of America||Indulgent||Early Riser|
|100% Arabica beans||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Roast in USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Why we are so special?||GREAT TASTING Coffee Since 1859 – Winey notes and a rich, elegant aroma with a full-bodied finish. All of roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA||Coffee is amazing. It's no mere beverage. We believe this just as passionately today as we did in 1859 when we brought our gourmet coffee to market. We take coffee personally and care deeply about our craft—we hope you enjoy coffee as much as we do||Barista Blends brings the café experience to you – skip the long lines, the drive, the barista’s irreverent attitude, or the need to shell out 5 bucks for a cup of coffee. Bring the coffee house into your coffee home with our café-inspired line||STATE YOUR FAVORITE! America is 50 states — all united, each unique. And each with a “flavor”, distinctly its own. Our Master blenders celebrate this variety with our new coffee collection! Try one of our star-spangled creations today||Don't wait for a special occasion to enjoy the indulgent flavors of our chocolate inspired dessert flavors paired with our rich, balanced coffee! Try Eight O’Clock Coffee’s Indulgent blends in Chocolate Covered Strawberry||This special blend is not for the faint of heart. It’s for the go getter. The one who rises before and above all. You, my friend, are a special breed — an Early Riser. Reward yourself with this unique blend, roasted just for you|
You don’t get to be 150 years young without reinventing yourself every once in a while. Throughout the years, we’ve explored new varieties. Changed our look. Rolled out ground coffee and single-serving Keurig K-Cup packs. But there are some things we’ll never change. For starters, the classic flavors inside our new bags remain untouched. All of our whole bean and ground varieties continue to be crafted using only high quality, 100% Arabica coffee. And all of our roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA, under the expert supervision of master roasters. It’s what you look for in your coffee, and it’s what we’ll always deliver.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Caramel Macchiato | Size:11 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.95 x 4.17 x 2.32 inches; 11 Ounces
- Item model number : 10170
- UPC : 076950450509 011141101709
- Manufacturer : Eight O Clock Coffee Company
- ASIN : B002SHWKHE
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#285 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #13 in Ground Coffee
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I ordered the original here on Amazon first . The bag felt different. The glue that sealed the bag was different. Thinking it was just a fluke I decided to order the Brazilian breakfast ( my fave) and unfortunately it felt the same exact way. The feeling of the bag in your hands is different and it was glue sealed . I compared it to a bag that I got from Walmart.com and I'm sorry to say IT IS NOT THE SAME . It doesn't smell fresh . The glue inside the seal was about an inch and a half long directly in the middle towards the top . If any of you have opened an original bag of coffee you know it's vacuum sealed and it's equal all around and you slowly pull it apart to open . This was hard to get into . I'm so disappointed. You never know who you're really buying from on Amazon . All I can picture is some people pouring cheap coffee into eight o'clock bags and then glueing the bags shut lol . Maybe that's extreme but something isn't right ! Back to Amazon this goes .
By D Friedman on March 6, 2017
Eight O'Clock Original Roast ground coffee fits the bill nicely, hitting all of my requirements. If you are looking for those same qualities (I find that many who grew up on the East Coast or in the Midwest enjoy that same diner/donut shop/restaurant style coffee), then you should also enjoy this Eight O'Clock Original Roast.
Other ground, bagged coffees with similar qualities are Gevalia Traditional or Columbia roasts, and Chock Full O' Nuts Original roast, if you want to try some others, as well. (Although, CFoN can be a little acidic.)
1 last thing, it IS stronger than the Aldi's Donut shop brand drip coffee and Nescafe instant coffees I'M used to so maybe try a little less than you normally put in your coffee maker.
1) simply good coffee, no bad after taste or too acidic. Just good coffee from a really good supplier.
2) This brand has so many flavors and different options and they are all fantastic. I have never had a bad experience from this brand of coffee.
3) be smart about buying this coffee, the prices fluctuate so I feel like a stock broker. Sometimes the price is right, sometimes I literally wait and it changes the very next day.
This coffee rivals something you would pay 5 bucks for. Now, no fancy machines needed you can do it all on your own and never go wrong.
Top reviews from other countries
I have been using your beans regularly n they are good.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.