|Item Weight||1.06 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.05 x 11.57 x 5.24 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCB021-BK|
Elantrip Dual Waterproof Front Seat Covers Neoprene Car Bucket Seat Protection Universal Airbag Compatible for Auto SUV Truck Van 2 PC(Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Van, Car, Suvs, Truck|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dirty RESISTANCE- Dark apricot waterproof flat cloth composited with 2mm white EVA, light apricot single bead on the back and tightly closed at the bottom, wear-resistant and better protect your seat from spills, stains, fading, tearing and dirt .
- UNIVERSAL FIT- Seat covers fit most cars, suv's, trucks and vans. 360 degree protection. Front seat: 20x20.5” (WxD); Backrest: 27.5“; Headrest : 10x12” (LxW).
- AIRBAG COMPATIBLE — Special Dual-side tear seams on both sides allow airbag to deploy smoothly. Our seat covers are manufactured strictly following the standard of the industry.
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION — Simple Hook & Loop Installation with instruction and videos available on our website.
- WHAT YOU GOT — 2 front seat covers, 2 headrest covers, 1 small bag of hooks, 1 Instruction. Worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Layer 2: Waterproof flat cloth, light apricot waterproof flat cloth combined with 2mm white EVA non-slip lining can protect your seat from spills, stains, fading, tearing and dirt. On both sides of each seat cover.
prevent an emergency back-up foam rods can keep seat cover in place, not to slide down from the seat and out of the car.
cover using 'S hook design can increase skid resistance.
easy to install, simple instructional videos available on our website for you to view. If you have any questions about our products, we will try our best to provide you with better services.
compared with other types of products, our sports seat covers can protect the front-to-back 360 degrees inside your car.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By BC on December 28, 2019
Overall the pros of it saving my seats far outweigh the cons of it being so ugly. If you want to protect your seats, go for it. But, if you are wanting an upgrade from your original seats, or something just different but still nice looking in your car, don't do it. You'll end up returning it.
Normally I like to wait a few months before writing a review but with this, no dice.
Could be the case my seats are too big (’10 SUB Legacy), but I can't imagine they're too different from the industry.
Now the texture seemed nice(don’t think it waterproof though) but very smooth and comfortable feeling. Other than that I have nothing else to say.
By kellyjlo on February 5, 2021
The company is great, they saw this review and offered me a refund since I got a defective product... But the covers themselves are still poor quality.
Noted later: As I said they do fit well, but they don't stay put in the front. Because there is no way to anchor the front cover to the front of the front seat, as you scoot in or out of the car the cover comes loose. It's very annoying. I'll try and sew two elastic straps into the material, and see if that works. Fortunately, but for some unknown reason, there are 3 or 4 cheap little black plastic hooks provided - I suppose I can use those.
For the money, it's a good choice, if you don't mind having a seat cover that won't fit perfectly, won't match the other seats, but will stay in place and protect the seat.