|Item Weight||13.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||12 x 11 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||13|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCB007|
Elantrip Waterproof Bucket Seat Covers High Back Universal Fit Water Resistant Front Seat Protector Airbag Compatible for Cars Van Truck Black 2 Pcs
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Van, Car|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WATER REPELLENT — Made of water resistant flat cloth with 3 mm foam padding. Spot clean with cloth and mild detergent. Protect your seats against spills, stains, fading, tearing and dirt.
- UNIVERSAL FIT- Seat covers fit most cars, suv's, trucks and vans. 360 degree protection. Front seat: 20x17” (WxD); Backrest: 30.5“;
- AIRBAG COMPATIBLE — Special dual-side tear seams on both sides of cover allow airbag to deploy smoothly.
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION — Simple Hook & Loop Installation with instruction and videos available on our website.
- WHAT YOU GOT — 2 front seat covers, 1 small bag of hooks, 1 Instruction. Worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Elantrip has been a prominent manufacturer of exclusive automotive accessories for 20 years.
We will try our best to provide customer good quality at great cost and create you a more enjoyable driving experience.
The picture of the actual object
Model: Honda Fit (For Reference)
Actual Result：Front seat covers fit Honda Fit. This kind of bucket seat cover fits most standard vehicles with front seat with detachable headrest and airbag. With elastic material the covers is also suitable for seat a bit bigger.
Note: Due to the different shooting light and display of each compute the color deviation may occur.
- Front seat width: 19-20 inch
- Front seat depth: 17 inch
- Backrest height: 30-30.5 inch
- Warmly Note: Please measure your car seat size prior to purchase. Washing will affect waterproof effect
Treated with a finish is resistant but not impervious to penetration by water. Protect your car seat from Kids, Pets, & Spills
Dual-side tear seams equipped seat cover by the woven airbag label on the both sides of each seat cover. Keep your safe in case of emergence
FOAM STICK MORE SUITABLE
Backing foam stick keep the seat cover staying in place, won't slide off the seat when entering or exiting the car.
ANTI-SLIP & DURABILITY
The back covers use 'S' hooks design making more anti-slip.
Installation is simple with easy instruction videos available on our website for your review. If you have any questions about our products, we will try our best to serve you better.
360° COVER YOUR SEAT
Comparing with other type, our sporty seat covers will protect your car's interior in 360 degrees from front to back.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By BC on December 28, 2019
Overall the pros of it saving my seats far outweigh the cons of it being so ugly. If you want to protect your seats, go for it. But, if you are wanting an upgrade from your original seats, or something just different but still nice looking in your car, don't do it. You'll end up returning it.
Normally I like to wait a few months before writing a review but with this, no dice.
Could be the case my seats are too big (’10 SUB Legacy), but I can't imagine they're too different from the industry.
Now the texture seemed nice(don’t think it waterproof though) but very smooth and comfortable feeling. Other than that I have nothing else to say.
By kellyjlo on February 5, 2021
The company is great, they saw this review and offered me a refund since I got a defective product... But the covers themselves are still poor quality.
Noted later: As I said they do fit well, but they don't stay put in the front. Because there is no way to anchor the front cover to the front of the front seat, as you scoot in or out of the car the cover comes loose. It's very annoying. I'll try and sew two elastic straps into the material, and see if that works. Fortunately, but for some unknown reason, there are 3 or 4 cheap little black plastic hooks provided - I suppose I can use those.
For the money, it's a good choice, if you don't mind having a seat cover that won't fit perfectly, won't match the other seats, but will stay in place and protect the seat.