|Item Weight||10.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 12 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||8541635215|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Die cast aluminum, Steel, Aluminium|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ELTGM05-2|
EleTab Dual Monitor Mount Stand - Height Adjustable Monitor Arm Stand Fully Articulating Counterbalance Gas Spring Desk Mount Fits for 2 Computer Screens 17 to 32 inches
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Compatibility】The dual monitor stand fits most screens 17" to 32" in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes.
- 【Full Motion】This dual monitor arm can be easily adjusted with a swivel of 180°, a tilt from -45°to +45°and a rotation of 360°. You can adjust your monitors to different heights or different angles and portrait or landscape position with ease.
- 【Gas Spring System】The dual monitor mount built with gas springs, providing a smooth adjustment motion that perfectly balances the weight of the monitor.
- 【Cable Management】Integrated cable management conceals inside providing a neat table top and stylish appearance for the most comfortable work environment.
- 【Easy Install】Mounts to the back of your desk (0.4'' to 3.35'' thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount which frees up your space the monitor's original base can occupy.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product weight: 10.4 lbs
- Material: precision plastic & steel and aluminum
- Adjustable height: 5.3 -16.3 inch
- Tilt: +45 ~ -45 degree
- Swivel angle: +90 ~ -90 degree
- Rotation: +180 ~ -180 degree
NOTE: >>This monitor mount only fit monitors which own the following three specs at the same time:
- Screen size: 17" to 32"
- Weight capacity: 17.6 lbs / per arm
- Must have VESA mounting holes and VESA pattern is 75x75 or 100x100mm.
>>If your monitors don't have VESA mounting holes, you need a non-VESA adapter (NOT included in the package);
>>If the VESA pattern of your monitors is 200x100 or 200x200, you need a VESA extension kit (NOT included in the package) .
ERGONOMIC SCREEN POSITIONING
- EleTab monitor mount provides smooth, precise, and stable viewing angle adjustment for optimal viewing position.
- Free up more space on your desk by lifting the monitor higher off the desk, and also you can easily share screens with coworkers.
- Allow wires to move freely while changing screen positions and keep cable neat organized with detachable cable clips on the arms.
GAS SPRING HOVERING SYSTEM
- The dual monitor stand is assembled from heavy-duty aluminum and high-quality gas springs for optimal durability and aesthetics.
- The spring hover system allows the monitor height or angle to be moved seamlessly.
- Allow you work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position to create a healthy work environment.
For Desk Clamp Mounting
For Grommet Mounting
Detachable VESA Plate
|Fits screens size||Up to 32"||17" to 27"||17" to 32"||13" to 32"|
|Max load per arm||22 lbs||14.3 lbs||17.6 lbs||19.8 lbs|
|Specialty||Brand new dual monitor stand||Fully functional and most economical dual monitor arms||The best sellers have the best value for money||High quality gas spring structure with flexible adjustment maximum load up to 19.8 LBS|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This monitor mount comes with two installation ways, desk clamp mounting and grommet mounting, I chose the c-clamp installation that is suitable for my desk, whose thickness is about 0.8 inch. The display can be rotated flexibly, horizontally or vertically. Only one small problem is that the joint of the support arm and the base is a bit tight, which makes the arm a little difficult to rotate, but I noticed that there is a screw under the joint that can be adjusted, using a 5mm hex tool, I didn't find this hex tool in the accessories, fortunately I have a toolkit myself so not much of a problem for me. If you encounter such a problem you can contact the seller or find a suitable hex tool yourself.
Overall this is a great monitor mount in my opinion, If you are looking for a monitor stand, I recommend you try this product from EleTab.
As others have said it's got a good amount of heft, and when I was installing it I was worried I'd have to adjust the tension a good amount once I had it setup, but when I had my 21" monitors on, I didn't have to change the tension at all.
In terms of the physical install, I ended up using the grommet and bolt install rather than the clamp due to the design of my desk, and the installation guides and the details in the packaging made it easy to install, and I love how the cable management covers come fully off, but the difference in the top and lower sections are distinct and not easily mixed up. While it would have been nice to have a shorter carriage bolt included in the kit, I'll take a hacksaw or Dremel to shorten up the included bolt so its less likely to get caught on something, but in reality it's not a big deal.
The only suggestion I have for buyers is maybe order longer power/hdmi/dvi cables as with the cable management as well as range of motion you will want some leeway.
Highly recommend this very affordable mount.
- Well made and sturdy
- Easily adjustable
- clamp or direct mount to a desk
- secure attachment to monitors for freedom of movement
- all tools are included and easy to assemble
- Currently none