Consider these available items
Electric Motorized Projector Screen 100 inch 16:9 HD Diagonal with Remote Control, Wall/Ceiling Mounted Electric Movie Screen with Wrinkle-Free Design, Great for Home Office Theater TV Usage
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Size and Aspect Ratio】 100" diagonal, 16:9 View Size: 87"Wx48.8"H. Suitable for LED, LCD, and DLP projectors
- 【Electric motorized projector screen】Prewired power cord with integrated switch to regulate drop/rise settings OR radio frequency remote control for distant control.
- 【Premium PVC Matte White Screen】160 degree large viewing angle provides a large viewing area; 1.1 gain Matte white screen is yellow-staining-free, wrinkle-free, and providing outstanding image reproduction
- 【Easy Installation】The solid metal casing features a dual purpose design for wall or ceiling installation, making this an ideal product for home, office, or classroom use.
- 【A Versatile Viewing Experience】 Perfect for home, schools, offices, weddings, church, or outdoor movie screenings; can be used for PowerPoint presentations and other displays
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ELECTRIC PROJECTOR SCREENS are operated by a high quality tubular motor that raises and lowers the screen via remote control or wall switch. The screen material is a high-quality multilayer matte white with a black backing to avoid light penetration for a clear image. The gain is 1.1, viewing angle is 160 degrees, and the screen is cleanable with mild soap and water. All necessary hardware is provided for easy installation to get your screen up and mounted in no time!
Motorized Projector Screen is the perfect choice for today's High Definition Home Theater Systems, Conference Rooms and Classrooms.
* Screen Size: 100" Diagonal
* Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
* Viewable Screen Area: 87" x 48.8"(H x W)
* Case Dimensions (L x H x W) - 97" x 2.8" x 3.4"
* High contrast 1.1 gain screen that is washable with soap and water
* 160° viewing angle perfect for residential or commercial use
* 3 layer black backed screen which eliminates light penetration and produces top quality color reproduction
* 1" black borders on the sides increase picture focus & control
* Simple Plug and Play design with easy sliding bracket installation
* High quality tubular motor for quick and smooth operation
* Energy efficient, quiet motor that enhances longevity
* Removable in-line wall switch and IR Remote Controls included
* Elegant white powder coated aluminum housing creates an attractive appearance that matches any decor
* Large aluminum alloy roller keeps the screen flat through repeated use
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only gripe other than the roll down speed is probably the pungent glue smell of the canvas when you take it out of the box. If you let it air out for a day in front of window, the smell goes away.
In summary,Great Projector that gets the job done!
Now the operation is smooth and sounds like a real theater screen opening and widening. I am very happy so far. The remote is very responsive and the screen reacts quickly. There is also a wall control, but I have not tested it yet as I am still trying to mount it.
One thing to mention is that it has a very strong vinyl/glue smell. About a minute after I opened the screen it filled the room with a glue smell. I'm sure that I have quite the buzz right now- at no extra charge! Keep the kids out of the room when you open this thing up!
Some wishes for improvements:
1. Install a small level for the install
2. Add the mounting dimensions hook center to hook center to the instructions
3. Option of color would be nice, it came in white but I would imagine that most theaters will be black or dark in color.
- Looks really cool when it lowers down
- Projected image looks great
- Screen easily controlled with remote.
- Can't figure out how to program drop down length.
- Smelled a bit at the beginning (wasn't as overpowering for me as it was for others)
- The edges curl a little bit. This does not bother me at all and I don't notice it when watching. Others might.
- Wired screen control is awkward, both cables coming out the same side.