6 Set STEM Kit,DC Motors Electronic Assembly Robotic Science Kits, Mini Electric Plotter,Ball Emitter,Reptile Robot, Boat,Balance Car,Circuit Building DIY Science Experiments Projects for Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially STEM education LABS Kit:The 6 erector set are designed to enhance children's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills.
- A Great Gift for 8-12 Years Old:Create unique STEM Toys for 8-12 years old & teens.
- Easy to assemble: Includes 1 mini screwdriver and detailed instructions make it much easier and convenient to assemble the stem kits. Requires 2 AA batteries.(Not Included)
- Complete All in One Kit:Contains 6 set module parts,can be build 1*Mini electric plotters,1*Reptile robot,1*Small ball launcher,1*Circuit model, 1*Mini boat,1*Mini balance car.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. And we promise all the issue will be solved within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
6 Set STEM Kit for Kids
This 6 model kit inspires children to build their own cars and models. Kids can create their model with the motors, board, propeller etc,with AA battery(Battery not included).A great gift for kids,cultivate children’s practical ability and intellectual development,stimulate children’s interest and curiosity.
(Please note that these models need to be assembled by yourself)
- 1 x Reptile Robot
- 1 x Ball Emitter
- 1 x Circuit Model
- 1 x Mini Balance Car
- 1 x Mini Electric Plotter
- 1 x Wind Powered Boat
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Manual
Mini Electric Plotter
The motor rotates through the pulley crankshaft to make the color pen draw,and at the same time drives the rotary plate to rotate with the color pen to draw the flower curve.
Make the width of the slide between the two wheels slightly smaller than the diameter of the ball. When the ball rolls between the two wheels, the two wheels spin at high speed, causing the ball to spin quickly outward.
When the eye screw and the aluminum wire touch, the power supply, the buzzer and the LED form a circuit, the LED lights up, and the buzzer sounds a slight alarm.On the contrary,when the eye screw and the aluminum wire are not touched, the entire circuit is blocked, and the buzzerand LED do not work.
Mini balance car
The mini balnce car uses the center of gravity to achieve self-balancing.
The gear motor rotates the Z shaft to move the model forward.
Wind powered boat
The mini boat uses the propeller of the stern to generate air force to form the thrust to make the ship move forward.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** When I left the review, we hadn't built the plotter yet. As it turns out, that one was impossible for my son to do. I had to do almost all of it, and parts of it were very difficult for me. It was still really fun, all in all.
The directions included pictures and easy to follow steps. Once created, the projects are a little on the cheap side (the lamp is made of a paper drinking cup), but the whole kit was really inexpensive for several mini projects.
Couldn't fully engage my daughter on the build as a consequence.