5 Set STEM Kit,DC Motors Electronic Assembly Kit for Kids DIY STEM Toys Intro to Engineering, Mini Cars, Circuit Building DIY Science Experiment Projects for Boys and Girls
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially STEM education LABS Kit - The 5 erector set are designed to enhance children's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills.
- A Great Gift for 8-12 Years Old - Create unique STEM Toys for 8-12 years old & teens.
- Complete All in One Kit - Contains 5 set module parts can be build different kinds cars ,mini-type generator,mini bubble machine.
- Easy to assemble - Includes Mini Screwdriver and Detailed instructions make it much easier and convenient to assemble the models.Includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly. Requires two AA batteries.(Not included)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. And we promise all the issue will be solved within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
5 Model Car Kit for Kids Experiment
This 5 models kit inspires young inventors to build their own cars and models. Children assemble them with the motors, board, propeller etc, Then install AA battery (Battery not included) to powered them, to build wind power car, generator, bubble machine. Children are happiest with their hands and minds are working together, learning while playing.
Great ideal for STEM education
This is a great material for your child to get started in STEM project. It designed to improve your children’s Science, Technology, Engineering and Math skills.Allow children to complete these different models through their own thinking and practice.You will find this better way to enhance your kids' creativity and imagination.
What will you get?
- 1 x Wind Power Car
- 1 x Double Layer Car
- 1 x Balance Car
- 1 x Motor Generator
- 1 x Bubble Machine
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Detail Manual
Improve Your Child’s Skills
To find the right parts and assemble them according to the instructions, children’s hand-eye coordination and manipulative ability can be effectively improved their Logical thinking skill, Problem solving skill, Teamwork skill, Creativity and Imagination skill.
Take More Fun to Your Child
After the child's efforts to assemble the completed project, it is also a fun little toy that can bring more fun to the child
Great Gift for 6-12 Years Old
Ideal for birthdays, holidays, Christmas gifts for children. Let your child happy to grow up in the games and never tired of playing. It will bring a lot of happiness and surprises to them.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The end instructions for the balance car were missing and it went right into the bubble instructions. We were able to figure it out.
The bubble machine had the wrong sized metal 'shaft', leaving me to do some macgyvering to make it work.
In both sets, the instructions were lacking. The wires were cut in such a way that soldering or restriping them was the way to go....or simply replace with solid core wire, because keeping them attached to the motor the way they were was not working well.
I guess I could sum this up by saying these projects had a lot of potential to be wonderful, but seemed to miss the mark on several minor details. A little tlc from a graphic designer, and proof reader, and a quality control manager would go a long way to bringing this product to something wonderful.
1) The plastic tray for bubble machine cracked on the side so it leaked and we can't use it to fill the machine
2) One of the long wheel rods was missing, so we had to take for another kit set....which means eventually one of the kits will not have enough parts
3) Some of the kits screws and brackets were either too large or too small for the intended purpose so we had to try our own parts or modify the pieces for assembly.
Good concept, needs better execution.
Had to add since i was just trying to assemble the last part which is the bubble machine. The product states to contact them for any issues but they didn't put anything on how to contact them. It was missing the foam tray after wasting my time on this one, it was useless cause there's nowhere to put the bubble liquid. This whole thing is a rip off for 33 bucks, all you get is a bunch of plastics and small crews which i wouldn't have mind if they worked or actually workable with little kids but they weren't. Total waste of money