Other Sellers on Amazon
Hasbro Gaming Simon Handheld Electronic Memory Game With Lights and Sounds for Kids Ages 8 and Up
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||8 YEARS+|
|Item Weight||3.5 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.61 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPEAT THE PATTERNS: It's the exciting electronic game of lights and sounds. Players repeat random sequences of flashing lights by pressing the colored pads in the correct order
- SUSPENSE BUILDS: It starts off at a nice steady pace, but the light sequences get more and more complicated as the game continues
- CLASSIC SIMON GAMEPLAY: Watch, remember, and repeat. The electronic handheld Simon game presents an exciting challenge to repeat the patterns and advance to higher levels
- PLAY SOLO: Play the Simon game with friends or play solo. Try to hit a new high score by completing the longest sequence possible without messing up
- FUN GIFT FOR KIDS: The Simon game can make a fun birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls, ages 8 and up. It's fast-paced, challenging, and so fun play
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Get ready for fast-paced play with lights and sounds that challenge players with every sequence. To beat the Simon game, players need to remember the color pattern and repeat it by pressing the colored buttons on the game unit in the correct order. It starts off at a rather steady pace, but the more you play, the more complicated the patterns become, building suspense with each turn. Count 1 point each time the green light flashes, and 10 points when all the lights flash at once. The Simon game unit helps keep track of the highest score as players challenge friends or try to beat their own high score in solo play.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
What's in the box
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sydney Theadora on September 25, 2020
I ordered one for 3 house-bound children during quarantine, and it was quite the hit. So I ordered one for myself.
I refused to order anything computer-related for the kids. Simon was tecky for it's time, but not now.
So it fit the bill. Yay!
Top reviews from other countries
So where is the long term fun with no levels? It's basically a longest streak game only. So my daughter did a long streak and doesn't feel she can beat it, and as it's not a game based on manageable challenges, she's lost interest in it. I thought this would be obvious to the creators?
Shame. As usual, everything made cheap and disposable and throw away. It is smaller and lighter than the original but sounds the same, without quite as much bass sound to it. And not as fun at all.